Chapter 9: Let It be this way

I was so worried, What happened to Maddie and Mackenzie. Were they kicked off or was Melissa finally tired of the moms and the drama and well- Abby.  Abby came in and stopped us from strecthing and was ripping down our picters on the pyramid. I was getting really conserned. Then the moms came down.

"You can go ladies." Said Miss abby. "Abby just because Mackenzie,Melissa,and Maddie are not here dose not mean you have to cancelle practice. Just let them do their solos." said my mom. "There are no solos this week." Said Abby. "Then their duets or trios or the group or whatever were here for dance teach them dance!!!" my mom yelled. "There is none of that this week I'm Done!" Said Miss Abby. I gasped. "What do you mean?" my mom said , "I have got 20th place in a solo. That is an ebarssment for the abby lee dance company!!!" Said Abby  "So what are you saying?!" Said Holly.

"Im saying The Abby Lee Dance Company is CLOSED!!!" Yelled Abby

All the moms looked at each other and I look at everyone, What was going on!!???!!! Just because Maddie wasnt hear we were ending the company. I dide'nt think so!!! I love dancing and I'm not finding another company to get used to and I'm not quiting . 

"We pay enough money for you too teach our daughter how to dance!!!" Yelled Jill

"Well too bad your just gonna have to all break up and find something better to do." Yelled Abby. I caught out of the corner of my eye that she was crying. Abby Lee Miller was crying.  Its hard to belive but its true.  I kinda got worried and scared. what would happen now. Is the dance company really over. It couldnt be. Could it?!

I walked into the practice room and sat down. Maybe if Maddie Came Miss.Abby would be all fine. I still reluctantly wanted to call because if Miss.Abby re-opened because of maddie the moms would get into a fight because not everything is about maddie, It's true. it isnt. All I know if that I wanted to dance, Thats it right now all I wanted to do was dance and dance and dance but turns out I can't do that any more. I don't even get what is going on.  I couldn't help myself I was only 11, what was I suppost to do. I was not going to tell teacher what to do. I couldnt. Could I?

I wanted to tell her to stop and give us a bigger chance and let us come up with something and just work. but as she left she didnt tell anyone to leave she did not tell us to do anything. Now what. But then I got an Idea. What if we could coreagraph a dance and preform it at the next compition and then show abby what we were cappabale of. I wanted to do something with my dancing and do something new. I grabbed Paiges hand who grabbed Nias who grabbed Kendall's  and Grabbed Brooke's. I walked them all into the studio room and told them to spread out and sit stand and do what ever you want. As Brave as I am I told the moms to come down for my very brave speech I was about to make. Obviousliy I am a shy person.

exceptions for dancing

I hate being in big crowds are talking to  people but these are people I know and I know I have to talk about this or nothing will get better..........................ever

quietly I spoke

"So... Suposetly Abby ... Miss.Abby gave up the company and that is like... to me giving up on us. I know  maddie got a really bad place last competion but that shows we need to work harder. and with Miss.Abby gone we can work harder and compete in the next compition and win and show abby!!" i told them nervously

"I think we should use this studio to practice and reherse and make something out of our dancing." I looked over at my mom and she nodded telling me to contunie and that I was doing great. "SO who wants to stretch!?" I said with no command my friends and I were stretching to A thousand years and taking a good stretch time. we made sure we ere stretch to move easiler and not to hurt ourselves. With no idea what we were doing we sudgest some songs and dances.