Chapter 6: When Jealousy hits

We strecthed out and I could Tell maddie did not want to be here. I could she wasnt even trying. She loves Miss. Abby and right now I don't know what her problem is. I mean I kinda like that she is finally paying attention to me but she is being thrown to the curb. We Started doing our dance and it was one of the naroted dances like 'Where Have all the Children Gone'. I kinda like those dances but there are also reallly crepy and how he saws the words. The songs are just creepy. I am -agin- the lead dancer I am the little girl that flies her kite but then lets the kite fly away.. Maddie is the one who is the kite. Brooke, Kendall, Mackenzie, Paige, and Nia are the wind. They pull me and carry maddie away. It was kinda liek the last dance. We only have a small prop, its one of those handles for the kites and pretend that maddie is attacted to it. I kinda like this dance and how I'm the one who is the lead for once but then again Maddie is my best friend. There is just so many mixed emotions right now, and stress. 

After about an hour Miss.Abby Started finishing going over the dance and its kinda sad. it's like Miss.Abby is basing all of our dances on real life situations. Me and maddie arebest friends and maddie gets left go and stranded behind. I know for sure that mellisa is not happy. I would be to if I was Maddie's mom. But my mom has a point , Maddie always gets attention and I am called a 'Sneak' and forgotten about. Miss.Abby wants me to go last fo privates so we can talk. again. She went over brookes solo first and I just practiced in studio C with the other girls but Maddie. The Mackenzie and Brooke swicthed places to go practice Ladybug. We practiced another hour and then it was my turn.

I walked in to do 'The best of me' . Abby has been giving me a lot of 'Diva' and 'Sassy' Songs even though that isent me. That isent who I am. There were a lot of kicks and turns. My specialtiy. An Hour and a Half passed and Miss Abby was getting harsh. I went through My routine Once more. "Point Your Toes!!! Head Up!!!!! Your Supost to Duck there!!!!" Yelled Abby. I wished she didnt do this where we learn our Dance in a day and Tommrow we have Starbound.

"Alright can I trust you to be my best Dance. Listen I want to give Maddie a solo, but it will be hard and confusing. I'm also giving her only 30 mins to practice,So I want you to CRUSH her. Can you do that?"

"I guss so."

I walked back upstaris and told maddie to do her new solo Sacrfice.

She was running down with joy and her mother was grinning ear to ear.

My mom did not look happy. I also didnt want to tell her that she wants me to crush her. Escipecailly in front of her mother.

30 mins passed and maddie and her mother looked shocked and confushed.I got my green flowly dress for my solo. Mackenzie got a short dress with tights that was black white and yellow.Brooke had a stary bodysuit.Maddie had a red and black dress like mine for  her solo. The group had all different coustmes. The Wind which was Nia, Kendall, Brooke, Paige, and Mackenzie had Light Blue,Dark Blue,Grey,White,and  2 diffeent shades a blue.Mine was a Blue dress to the nees with a bow in the back and a art of my hair will be tiedin the back with a baby blue bow.Maddies dress was Rainbow with streamers liek a kite. we all went home and went to bed. Except for me. I was in the living room rehersing and showing emotion. I wanted to prove Miss.Abby wrong that I can be a good dancer, and great one, and amazing, buetiful, one. I sasahed as if i walked on stage. I pull it all together.

I

was

ready

for

star

bond

tommrow

I was so happy and I couldnt wait to be called Miss.Starbound.