Chapter 2: Maddie's Hard Time

My mom was driving me and my Little sister home. I was really mad and really sad. We pulled up at our house and I walked into the house. I walked into the kitchen and my mom gave me some dinner. I did not eat much, I more less played with my food.

"What's wrong sweetie you barley touched your salad?"

"I guess I'm just sad I'm at the bottom of the pyrimid."

"I know honny but what can I do, I asked Abby to raise your spot but she wouldnt listen." Melssia said, Maddie started to cry.

              ~~~~~~~~~~   Next Day   ~~~~~~~~~

I reluctantly went into dance. I only had the group dance to do. We stared with the group after everyone was strecthed. "I'm sorry you don't have a solo." said Chloe.  She was just "Trying" to be nice. 

"Alright everyone lets start 'everything has changed."

When abby explained everything about the dance, its about these to girls fighting and everyone pulls the one girl which chloe plays and leves the one girl behind witch is me. I can see it's based on a a real life event that happen around like yesterday. I didnt like it. It was harsh and hard to even consentrate to do the dance. It was so confusing. At the end of the dance Chloe "stomps" on me when i try and get up in the end and everyone pulls her away off stage and I supostly I die. I hate this dance. 

"So does everyone understand what is going on?"

"Yes." said everyone. I did not say a word. 

Everything is making me mad like nothing is left in this enpty, harsh world were living in. What I'm living. I don't understand what I did so wrong to upset Miss. Abby like this. She always loved the way I danced and if I ever made a mistake (that was very rare if I ever did make a mistake) she would hardley get mad. Now it's like I'm her trash Bin. Nothing feels right when I can't Dance. 

"Hi Maddie you alright you look kindda... sad?"

"Oh um yea I'm Fine."

"Oh ok well I got to go work on my Solo."

Her solo. That word that I did not have. Made me cringe. I Just wanted a solo. Is it too hard to ask?!

                                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Chloe~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the studio and waited for Miss. Abby to be ready. So much was on my mind. I had a solo group dances and duet with Paige. Maddie is also on my mind. She is acting really odd latly and she is making me conserned. If I did something wrong I don't know what I did.... I really Don't Know.

Miss.Abby was Finnally Ready adn I walked through the door. My Solo is called All About me adn I think it is about me being on top of the pyrimid even though I'm not thinking that it is all about me I love the dance. Its has lots of turns and very little acro. Some Aearils but I can handle them. The dance is Lyrical witch I love dancing to. Dancing calms me. The song is slow at first but then it gets really pumped up and fast. It is different and I just hope I can do it. But then I was right after all. Abby got mad.

"NOO NOO NOO!!!!! Keep that aearil cleaner your all wobbly and uneven."

I just noded.

I redid the aearil and Miss. Abby said it was better. My Time was up so I went upstaris with the moms. 

"Paige your Solo Lost.... Miss. Abby wants to go over it" I told her

I sat next to my mom and concentrated on watching my best friend dance.

"I liek you dance chloe its,it's diffrent but different is good." my mom said

I guess that was ok.