Chapter 7 Starbound

I walked into starbound competition and There were so many fans surrounding us taking pictures and trying to get autograhps. I wish I could sign some but Miss.Abby does not let us because we are here for dance. We organzied our make-up and pulged in curling arions . Miss.Abby did not say much she seamed worried. Like she did not belive in me to beat maddie. 

"Solos first ladies."

I got my green eyeshdow on and eyeliner and mascara. I put my hair in a high ponytail and put it on the side and crimped it. Miss .Abby pulled me over for a private.A long private. Mackenzie was ready in her ladybug constume right after me and she didnt run a private with her. I wish she did though. I don't want them to mess up because of me. Brooke had a complicated acro and Abby only payed attention to me. Which was nice..... sometimes. Maddie was running her private by herself. I know that Miss.Abby wanted Maddie to fail but I though it was kinda rude. 

"Ladies Lets go Solos"

We walked down hand in hand to the stage. First was Mackenzie.  She walked out on stage and started with a back flip and turns and flips. She was a good acro. But the She did an Areial and she stoped and possed. She stood still and still and stil and turned and sashayed off stage forgetting her dance. She came to use crying and crying.

"Mss.Abby is gonna yell at me, she is gonna to get really mad, I will be at the bottom of the pyrimid and She wont give me a solo or put me in the group dance." She cried.

Maddie Shoke her "No you won't I will , I will be at the bottom of the pyrimid Again!!! You'll be fine." Maddie Started to cry. 

"Maddie Please Stop crying." I confronted her. "You are amazing and graceful" 

"No I am not.... not anymore atleast. I can't dance I'm at the bottom of the pyrimid probley permantly."

"Just keep calm and... dance." I tried telling her. I didnt know what to tell her.

"Next up in Brooke in starlight" Said the announcer 

Brooke went on stage  and sat down in an odd pose. She kicked flipped and preform the best she did. I though she did great. The music was intense too. She ended it was a flip I didnt even know the name of. She walked off stage.

"Next up is Chloe in The best of me." I was startled and I walked on stage.

I did a fan kick and illsion and i leaped kicked turned and fliped I spinned and spinned and spinned and spinned. I leanded it with a kick and held it there and waltzed of stage.

I hugged Maddie. I wished her luck. But she did not say anything to me.  

"Next up is maddie in Sacrafice."

I could see Miss.Abby staring her down and right before maddie started she glared at me. This is not the Friend I had a few weeks ago. She finished her dance but It was not her best. I would not blame her. Miss.Abby ignored her. She walked off stage without a word and headed back to the room leaving me (and Brooke and Mackezie) Behind.

We walked into the room and the moms cheered. Melissa hugged Mackenzie and tried to stop her from crying. Maddie had her head on her shoulder. My Mom prasied me with joy. Kelly was proud for Brooke too. Then Abby Came in.

"Ladies, Chloe you did beautiful, Brooke nice, Maddie, Alright..... and Mackenzie. Mackenzie Mackenzie Mackenzie!!!! What am I going to do with you!!! I give you a solo and something always goes wrong." 

"I told you I was gettign yelled at" Mackenzie wispeared to Maddie. 

I got ready for the group dance. I had my baby blue dress Maddie had her rainbow dress and everyone eles had blue whites and grey drsses on. Abby did our make-up the way she wanted to do it. But it looked kinda nice but kinda ugly in a way. It was alright. We walked backstage. We waited for the group performing to end then we went on stage. I stood in front and maddie was on the other side of the stage with one leg out pretending to fly. The wind stated blowing everywhere turing and flipping and then moved to the front. they tried to free my hands from the handle where i was "holding" maddie i turned them away and then they tied to get maddie they started to grab her and she tried to get away i stood the handle and turned spinned and jumped but they wouldnt let go i wwent over to maddie dropping the handle and maddie was "blowing" away  I tried to grab her but she floated away and fell to the ground the wind pulled me away leaving maddie behind.