Chapter 8:LA

I stretch out with all my friends. I felt really sad. I was on top but 2ed on the top. And to Abby 2ed is the first loser. I'm Happy that maddie is Smiling all the time now but I'm Still sad. Abby wanted me to beat Maddie and I tied with her. I just don't get how that happens. I did some more lunges and heal stretches and splits to stretch my legs out a little bit more so it is easier to move more. I started to get mad and sad even more than I was before.  It's Just because Maddie is still glaring at me- even When she is on the top!!!! She thinks its all just a competition to be on the top. She is just like Miss.Abby. 

We started to review I knew you were trouble and Me and Maddie are the lead dancers even though mostly all of us are doing all the same dance. There is some acro that I'm not great at but I'm practicing them before Abby gets mad again. A lot of time the class is quiet like if anyone makes a noise we'll be dead. There is no noise but Abby's Big mouth and the rumbles when she walks. And when she isnt walking or talking all you hear are our feet in pain from how hard we are working. I don't see Abby trying to so and ariel or back walkover. I don't like being mean to abby but now I'm just mad.

After an hour we were finally done with our practice. I went into studio C with the other girls while Paige went over her solo. 

Maddie's POV

I went over the group dance with the other girls and chloe. I'm so beating her in LA this week. I can't wait to accept the huge trophy. I can just taste I victory and praise from miss.Abby. I though I was forgotten there a while. 

"Your not doing it right Chloe!!! Its a way higher fan kick than what your doing." I scolded taking charge 

I could see chloe rolling her eyes which pissed me off. I tried ignoring it.

Chloe POV

Maddie was really getting me mad now she isn't the boss of me, or anyone. Mackenzie swicthed solo privates and continued to practice. Another hour quickly passed. Brooke went the practice and kenzie came back. I said we can all get a drink and relax for a while. Maddie rolled her eyes and still practiced.                 I was actually sweating for once and so was everyone else. Sweating is a must for miss.abby. it proves that your working hard. Through all my years off dancing I never sweated this much. I went upstaris to watch brooke with the other moms for a while. 

"You know what annoys me?" -Christi

"What." -Kelly

"That Abby Gives the girls all these groups dances and solos and duets and we are leaving to La compition toommrow. ad their suppost to remeber everything single thing." -Christi

"Yea I dont understand that either, like why dose abby wait untill the last day to reheresh every single dance." -Kelly

" I dont know but I dont understand anything about abby any more." -Melissa 

"What do you have to complain about your daughter is on the top." - Christi

"And I'm Happy about that I'm just mad on how you just stated your point how the girls only have a day the pracice." -Melissa

My mom rolled her eyes and I went back down staris. Another Hour Passed and Kendall Finished her solo and I went in. my song was sad and slow. it was lyrical but there were a lot of Balle movments in my dance which was nice it fit really well with the dance. It was one of my faveorite dances I can't wait to preform it. I'll put my best work into it. I never concetrated liek this before. now I was determined to beat Maddie. My private was over and in 3 hours Nia and Maddie were done with their privates too, and so did brroke and paiges solo. All that was left was me and -maddie's- duet.