Dance Moms: No Room For 2

Chapter 1:

I walked into the studio and it was really quiet too quiet. My mom went upstaris and I went into the studio. There was abby coaking me over.

"Yes Miss.Abby"

"Chloe I wanted to let you know that I wanted to talk to you after class."

"Alright" I said hoping it was not bad news.

I went upstaries to where my mother was watching . "Alright so what did the witch have to say?"

"She said she wanted to talk after class."

"Something good or bad?"

"I'm not sure"

"Alright I'm sure it will be fine... go downstaries to start getting ready dance is starting soon."

I walked downstaries and Maddie and Mackenzie were already getting ready.

"Hi chlo!!" Yelled Kenzie

"Hi" Said Maddie. "Where were you?"

"Miss Abby was talking to me earlier."

"Oh was she..."

Maddie was acting really strange not like a friend would act though. It was kinda mysterious and shocking. I did not know what to think. Soon Brooke, Paige, Kendall, and Nia all came my friends and the moms went in for the pyramid.

"Alright girls.. at the bottom of the pyrimiad we have Maddie."

Everyone was shocked and maddie started to burst with tears. Maddie look like she just got shot. he face went pale. Melissa was stunned and did not know what to think and was not beliving her eyes. She could never stand to see her daughters at the bottom of the pyrimid.

"You want to know why your there?" Maddie nodded

"You fogot to pull the prop out from the side for the group!!!! and in your solo you forgot 3 areials 3!!!!!!" Yelled abby.

This made Maddie cry more

"Then we have Kendall then Nia. Their dou was good. Kendall I need more effort and energy and power I'm still not seeing that all yet. Nia you smiled more and showed emotion. Something I was looking for."

"Then we have brooke. She did well in her acro solo but I still need to see that power that emotion. I never get that all from you when I should."

"Then We have Mackenzie!" Everyone screamed in joy they were happy for her. "She brough smiles to the judges and brough the dance to life. You dance like you never danced before!" 

"Then we have Paige." Everyone screamed and hugged her and made her feel good at what she placed on the pyrimid. "She did well on her solo and has been improving a lot scince a few weeks ago."

Then it hit me I was on top of the pyrimid.

"And on the top we have Chloe!" Everyone yelled and screamed and hugged me I was so happy. 

"She was brillant in her solo and the group dance I could not take my eyes off her.Unlike Maddie where my eyes could not stand her."

I though that was a little mean to Maddie.

"Chloe you have a solo called 'All about Me!". Paige you have a solo called 'Lost'. Mackenzie your solo is called 'Diasy',Chloe and Paige have a dou called 'Together Again', Brooke, Kenall, and Nia Have a Trio called 'What about Love". The group performance is called 'Things have changed' "

Maddie raise her and shaking and crying, "Do I have a solo?" 

"No!!!!, you did not show me that you can be good in a solo!!!! You fogot you solo... and you showed no emotion in the group dance. NO!"

"I'm Sorry!"

Maddie just cried and abby shruged. We stared to strecth and maddie just glared and stared at me. I did not like it. She was not acting like a friend should. I proud when she is on the top but when I finally get there I get ingored. I hate it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Meawhile~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm So happy that chloe finally made it to the top!" - Christi

"I just don't nderstand why maddie is at the very bottom!!" - Mellisa

" Well everyone needs to have a chance and this time its chloe's chance Maddie is always at the top and is always at the bottom!" -Chiristi

"I just don't understand!"- Melssa

"We all need to have some time at the top and some time at the bottom that is how we become better . Right!?" -Christi

Melssa just rolled her eyes 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After Class~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Miss. Abby?"

"Ah chloe sit down."

I went down inforont of her and was waiting for some sort of speech.

"Chloe..... You have improved a lot yes? You are better than a few weeks ago where your just going through the motions and not consentrating and puasing and coming up with your own dance. You don't do that anymore. and I'm happy." 

This made me smile Miss. Abby never talked to me like this before. This was usually her talk with maddie. I guess not anymore.

"I think you are improving much more that last year, months ago, weeks ago days ago. As long as you are better than maddie...... you can be better than anyone.