chapter 13

Somin pov

I woke up and I heard someone talking and I guess it was Sehun and Mrs Oh talking and I heard their conversation and Mrs Oh mention me.

I can't believe it Mrs Oh just said me and Sehun look cute together, OMG I am so happy.

I slowly open the corner of my eye and peek and I saw Sehun blushing and smiling to himself and I thought maybe he like me too? No it can't be, he would not like me.

Sehun pov
I saw embarrassed and I just look around so I can look away from my mom and suddenly When I look my faced just When to Somin face and I saw her opening her eyes and peeking at me and I silently giggled.

Oh no! What if she heard our conversation.
OK sehun...cool down cool down.

~~~next day~~~

Sehun pov

Annyeong omma! See you later!

Now me and Somin is alone in the house and I decided to bring here out today and Taeyeon allowed me to bring her out and stay at my house because she was going on a trip to Japan with her oppa and wanted me to take care of her since I was quite close to her.

Yah somin ah, ireona! ~Ya!!
Ya! ~~ Ireona~ I cook Bacon and eggs, your favourite and i am going to bring you out today.

Somin pov
I was having my beauty sleep and i dreamt about sehun confessing to me amd suddenly a angel like voice scream at me.

Ahhh!~~ araseo!
I went to washed up after sehun woke me and i smelled bacon and eggs and sehun said his mom cooked it for us before she left for worked.
Somin ah, taeyeon said she is going to japan with her oppa and she wants me to take care of you while she is away.

Jinjja? She didn't tell me anything or maybe i didnt seey phone.

Sehun oppa, i mean sehun...erm...y-you said u erm wanted to bring me out today right ? *pabo somin, why the hell did you call him oppa and now he is smiling like a crazy person*

Sehun pov

Did i hear that right? Somin just called me oppa i can't believe it and i was smiling and blushing like mad so i turned away to fan myself and now somin was stutterimg amd blushing.

I pretended that nothing happen and acted cool and stand up to take a cup of water when i tripped over my own feet and fell on the floor.
I was thinking of tricking her i was in pain.

Argh! Ah! M-my leg somin help me

Somin: Sehun oppa! Kwenchana! Yah kwenchana and i started crying, i didnt know why i started crying because it hurt to see sehun in pain.

Yah somin ah uljima, i was just joking okay?
I wiped her tears and pulled her for a hug and patted her head.

Somin pov

After i heard sehun say it was a joked i felt relieved and angry but i decided not to get angry since i did the same thing to him yesterday even though i really got hurt.

Sehun pulled me and i my head was on his chest and i felt really happy and pretended i was still crying so i can stay in that position longer

~~in the car~~
Sehun, where are we going today? You still havent replied me yet from just now.

Sehun: i am going to bring you to petite france today!

Jinjja! I have always wanted to go there

Sehun thoughts:* i wanted to confessed to somin that i liked her today if she dont liked me back i am NOT prepared for it*.

~~at petite france~~
Somin pov

I was imagining sehun confessing to me and petite france and was smiling to myself when i caught sehun staring at me and when i look at him her quickly looked away , aww how cute .

Sehun: yah somin ah, do you like anyone ?
Somin: aish why did sehun ask me that?ya i like someone, why did you asked me that its so embaressing and do you like anyone sehun oppa?
Sehun: ya i do, she is the prettiest and kindest person ever. You will meet her one day.
Somin: When Sehun said he liked someone else, my heart broked into pieces and I was almost crying.

~~petite france ♡~~

Sehun pov

I notice Somin Did not really talked much after we talk about who we liked and I saw her like she was almost crying.

A few hours later after exploring it was already almost night time and Somin told me she is going to the toilet so I told her I will Wait here for her

Somin pov

I told Sehun I have to go to the toilet and I ran to the toilet and cried because Sehun already liked someone else and I have no more chance and he will never liked me back because he said the person was the prettiest and kindest person he know and I was very very jealous.

Sehun pov

15 minutes have already passed but Somin was still not here so I went to looked for her I was running everywhere and looking for her When I saw someone at the beach and there was alot of decorated light around there so I went there and Somin was covering her face and crying.
I was so hurt and sad to see her crying like that.

Yah somin ah, Where Did u go? I was looking everywhere for you and I was so worried.

Sehun oppa? Can I tell you something?
Erm... Ithinkilikedyoubutitsokayevenifyoudontlikedmebackbecauseiknowyoualreadylikedsomeoneelse.

Somin, slow down I don't understand what you just said.

It's Okay I am going home now I feel really tired.

Somin was walking away When I grab her wrist and pull her and kiss her on the lips.

I whispered in her ear... I love you..

Somin pov

I was really tired and I told Sehun I was going When he grab me and pull me and the next thing was her kiss me on the lip.

MY FIRST KISS WAS TAKEN BY THE GUY I LIKE.... OMG
Sehun whispered into my ear and he said I love you.

I felt so friggin happy like it was the happiest day of my life.
I thought I was going crazy so I told Sehun what he just said.

Sehun: Somin-ah, I love you and you are the prettiest and kindest person I know and I really really love you.

Sehun oppa,I love you too.
I pulled Sehun and kiss him on the lips and hugged him tightly.

*Wow I wrote alot for this chapter*
Please Vote ,Comment and tell me how you like the story and I will try to updated more and please no plagiarism.
I don't copy any one stories if my stories are similar to other stories it is purely coincidental. This is just my imaginations.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and what do you think will happen in the next chapter, Comment what will happen or what you want to happen and I may add it into the story, thank you! Kamsahamnida!>o♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥