chapter 3

Somin pov

--------------------------------------

After the school ended I was so tired but it was fun because everyone was kind except for one boy OH SEHUN, he was so rude whatever I am going to go find taeyeon now.

Taeyeon pov

_______________________

I spotted somin so I quickly ran to her and told her that I have to go out so she said okay and she will go and buy some groceries before going back.

Somin pov
Taeyeon said that she needed to go out so I said okay. I guessed I have to go home alone today but before that I have to buy groceries because our fridge is empty or else we will have to starve to death?!
Just kidding ㅋㅋㅋ
So I said to taeyeon, taeyeon-ah annyeong!

I went to the shop that was nearest to our house and then it started drizzling and then raining heavily and I forgotten to bring my umbrella with me , Oh crap...

So I just waited a while for the rain to stop but I waited for 30 minutes and it was still raining heavily so I just tried to run as fast as I can to my home When I suddenly trip onto my own leg "Shit!", I said so i quickly Close my eyes and then I fell on something soft and I realise that Sehun caught me.

Sehun pov
-----------------
I was going home but I felt thirsty so I went to the bubble tea shop opposite the school to buy my favourite chocolate bubble tea.
The Auntie at the shop was very kind and she knew what I wanted so after I bought me bubble tea I started walking home, When I was half way walking I saw the new girl, somin.

It started raining heavily and I was running and trying to protect my wife <-----BUBBLE TEA.

When I was running I saw her trip over her own feet. (OMG how stupid, hehehe I was laughing in my mind )

I didn't realize that I straight away dropped my wife and I ran to catch her.

Sehun?

Somin pov
Sehun? I blurted out
Er..ah..thank you Sehun.
I cannot believed Sehun caught me and I saw him blushing and straight away let go off me.

He look so cute! Aish... what the hack am I saying?

Suddenly that was a thunder and I was very scared and I straight away hug Sehun and I started crying and I was shivering.

Sehun pov
-----------------------------
Suddenly there was a thunder and it was really loud and I jumped a little, I walked away When I heard somin crying and she hugged me I was shock but I hugged her back and didn't realize that I hug her and she was shivering so I took off my school blazer and cover her with it.