chapter 17

The day that they are going jeju

Somin pov

I dialled Sehun phone and ask him what time his coming.
Sehun oppa, what time are you coming?
S: I will be there in 15 minutes, I can't Wait see you later minnie! Love ya!

Araseo see you later!

--15mins later --

I wore a grey shirt and high waist shorts and tied my hair in a high bun and put on some light makeup and waited for Sehun.

Just as I wanted to think when he was coming I heard the door bell so I thought that must be him.

I open the door and Sehun look so cute and hott! I kept thinking and my face turn red.

Sehun pov

I saw Somin looking at me and turning red because I look so hot..

Ya why are u staring? Do I look hot and handsome? I tease her.

Somin: Ya Ya! I didn't say anything OK, let's just go now hmmp! Aish I am so embarrassed my face is so red right now.

I wash driving the car so we decided to on some music

At jeju
Somin ah, ireona we have reach. Isn't this Villa Nice? My mom bought it When I was young.

Somin: waaa ~~ yeppo I really love it!
This place look really familiar!

We use to play here When we were young remember? I miss it and I remember you saying that u want to marry me When we grow older!

Somin: Ya! When Did I say I wanted to marry you? *Aish stop making me red*

Somin ah, do you want to go for a swim? I can teach you since u don't know how to?

Jinjja?! Araseo I will go and change first

Somin pov

I can't Wait to swim with Sehun oppa! What should I wear? Hmm....
I remembered Taeyeon saying that I should wear a two piece costume so that Sehun eyes would pop out.

*Aish Somin stop thinking dirty thoughts*

So I decided to wear my white bikini and I have got to say it looks kind of Nice and I like it!

I wonder how Sehun look like....

Sehun pov

I wore my pants and went out and I saw Somin wearing a bikini and she look so.... Hot! And sexy!
OMG.. ottoke?!

Somin pov
I went out to see Sehun and he was showing his tone abs and he look so so so good and hot !

I felt myself turning red again, Aish what is wrong with my face today? Is there a boiler in side of me?

Sehun pov

I thought Somin how to swim and all and now she wants to try it on her own so I set a timing for her.

Somin ah! Hwaiting! You can do it! Ready? Get set! Go!!!!

Somin pov

Somin ah! Hwaiting! you can do it! Ready? Get set! Go!!!!

I swam as fast as I can and the strokes Sehun thought me but half way I felt my leg cramping and it hurts so badly and the pool was kind of deep too.

Sehun ah! Help! My leg is cramping...

Sehun pov

I saw Somin shouting for help because here leg was cramping I went Straight and jump into the water!

Yah! Yah! Somin ah! Ireona !

I brought her out of the water and do cpr on her.

Somin pov

I began coughing out the water and immediately hug Sehun and cried.

I tried standing up but my leg was so painful I fell and I thought I was going to hit the floor but a pair of arms caught Me .

Sehun, my leg hurts..
Arrgh! M-my leg

Sehun pov

Somin ah! U Okay?

I carried her and brought her to her room and brought a ice pack and massage her leg.

Does it feel better?
Somin: ne ~ gomawo, I was so scared just now

I went to pull Somin and Kiss her on the lips because I was so happy nothing bad happen to her and I am so happy.

She kiss me back so we continue and deepen the kiss

Knock knock! The door suddenly open..
Ya! Why are you here?!?!

Sorry for the late update guys! I will try to update as rang times as possible. I hope you like it and guess who was the want at the door and why Sehun was so shock!
Please Vote ,Comment and tell me how you like the story and I will try to updated more and please no plagiarism.
I don't copy any one stories if my stories are similar to other stories it is purely coincidental. This is just my imaginations.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and what do you think will happen in the next chapter, Comment what will happen or what you want to happen and I may add it into the story, thank you! Kamsahamnida!>o♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Xoxo,
Taengkoong94 ♡♡♡