chapter 5

Somin pov♡.♡

When I woke up my head was so heavy and I was really dizzy but I felt something on my hand and When I look up I saw Sehun holding on to my hand and his face was so beautiful, so beautiful like it was perfect.

I like it When he is holding on my hand it felt so warmth.

I accidentally moved my hand and I woke him up... Oopsie doopsie.

Sehun pov ♡.♡

I was sleeping When I felt something move so I woke up and I saw myself holding onto Somin hands with I immediately let go and I was blushing like a tomato.

Aish... I just embarrassed meself.

I saw Somin and she was shivering so I asked her if she wanted some water and she said Yes so I went to take some water and food for her sinced she have not eaten for a few hours.

Somin pov
-----------------

Sehun went to get water and food for me so I tried to stand up to go to the toilet but I have difficulties walking because my legs was like jelly like literally jelly it was so wobbly and I was feeling dizzy and my head felt heavy and I fell on to the floor.

I tried to stand up but my legs was sprained and it was soo painful and a tear came out of my eyes.

AISH!! Why am I so unlucky I shouted.

Sehun pov
----------

I was getting some food and water for Somin When I heard a loud sound like it was someone falling down so I thought of Somin and immediately put the food down and ran to the room When I saw Somin on the floor crying.

Somin?! What happen? Are u Okay?

I carried her back to the bed and she said she wanted to go to the toilet and then her head was spinning and she felt really dizzy so she just fell and she sprained her ankle.

I ask the nurse to come into the room to check on here leg and I told her that I have to go back home and I will see her again tmr.

I wipe out her tears and Peck her forehead.