chapter 6

Somin pov
------------------------
I have recovered and I am going back to school today.

Taeyeon ah! I here I waved at Taeyeon who was looking for me

We went to class as the bell has rang and or we will be late and there will be detention.

When I reach the class I knew I was late because everyone was staring at me.
Omg I so Sorry I am late I greeted my English teacher and went to my seat next to sehun.

Hi Sehun I greeted him but he just ignore me and his head was on the table and he didn't even turn to look at me or even greet me so I just turn around and listen to what the teacher was saying.

Sehun pov
----------------------
I was waiting for Somin to reach but she was not here yet, just as I was about to ask the teacher she came in.

She said Hi but I thought I was cold and I should be cold to her to and without my self knowing I ignored her.

She turn her head to our English teacher and just listen, I feel so guilty now she looked so disappointed.

*Somin pov *^O^
-------------
I was so happy When the bell rang and it was break time so I got my wallet and phone and ran to Taeyeon's classroom and waited for her.

I saw her and she waved and me and we went to the school canteen together.

Taengu annyeong! I miss you so much eventhough we just seen each other this morning .

Let's go before the queue gets too long. We saw Sehun and the rest of the boys and the boys told us to seat with them so we went to their tables.

Sehun head was on the table and it was awkward but soon we were talking if the boys.

The girls were staring and giving death glares to Taeyeon but especially ME.

I knew something was going to happen but I just shake it off. (shake it off! Shake it off!!Haha Sorry I will stop now)

The bell rang so break time was over I told Taeyeon to go back first without me because I had to go to the washroom.

When I reach the washroom I heard giggling noises and I went inside and there was a gang of girls staring at me and they started shout at me "Get away from our oppas or else u will be in big trouble!"
She punch me in the stomach and it was really painful and she said this punch is for touching my oppas and she pulled my hair and throw me to the sink and I hit my head there was blood coming out and I was crying

Please stop it I cried.

Sehun pov
-------------------------
The bell rang and I heard Somin told Taeyeon that she was going to the washroom so I just went back to the classroom.

15mintutes later Somin was still not back and I was starting to get worried so I raised up my hand and ask the teacher if I can go look for her.

The teacher said Okay but told me to hurry up.

I went to the girls toilet as she said she wanted to go there, When I reach the toilet I heard a girl saying "get away from our oppas! "

I knew that Somin was inside so I ran into the toilet and I saw Somin on the ground and her head was bleeding and I shout what the hell Did you just do to Somin!

I shouted at them and they ran away .
I ran to Somin and shook her and she was unconscious so I carried her and brought her to the nurse office.

I was really worried and I saw her crying and I went to hug her and kiss her on the cheeks and told her that everything was gonna we Okay.