NEW BEGIN

It's been months since Kim Taehyung, Kim Jungkook and their little baby Kim Beom have returned home...
Bella is okay maybe though she did not even gave a glance to the teen mother.. Whatever... Maybe it would have been worse is she thought to help them as it is not any forgettable thing that Bella is Taehyung's legit ex..

Right now Beom and Ryuk is 6 months old.. Taehyung is more than okay.. He goes to his office regularly and comesback to his home where his Jungkook and Babues are waiting for him and then having dinner together then cuddling the baby until he sleeps and finally making love with his love..

Today Bella came to visit the little family for some reasons.. Jungkook was serving lunch to them (Taehyung and Bella) suddenly they heard a calling bell sound... Taehyung went and opened the door..
Taehyung: ohh.. Uncle.. Long time no see. How are you??
???: fine you dear?
Taehyung: good too. Come my wife made lunch have sone and mother-in-law is also here..

With that Taehyung took the man to the dining room... Seeing the man. Jungkook dropped the glass he had in his hand and Bella stood up..

Bella:Junghyun??? How??

She started crying...
Jungkook: dad..... You??
Junghyun: who is your dad?? I don't remember marrying..
Bella: master.. Don't say that... I have been waiting for you.. Since you left to buy Jungkook's birthday cake.. You did not returned.. Where were you?? I had to take care of the conpany as well as Your son.. You don't know your son is being a brat and married without my consent.. I can't hold the promise anymore.. I said I will make him happy but I could not.. I had to make him sad.. Plz master I can't be more responsible plz give me a leave now.. I need a leave..

Junghyung: what are you even saying?? ..
Bella: Taehyungi how did you know him?
Taehyung: I was very young back then.. One day I was coming from meeting and saw him on road.. And I took him to my home.. He did not remember anything and I did not have any family.. So I he started bring with me... And he wad known as James in my company .. And in last few years he was in Australia..
Jungkook: huddy you dunno what you did.. He is my dada... My lost father??
Taehyung: are you sure??
Bella: I am more than sure...

Then Taehyung looked at Junghyun who was still confused..
And said..
Taehyung: I think they are right.. But for now I want to ask.. If you really are Jungkook's father, will you let me marry him?? We already have a kid..
Junghyun: I don't know..
Jungkook: Dad don't say that...

And pouted at him... And without any more sound Junghyun fell on the ground...

10 hours later
A baby boy's crying sound was heard...  And the busy young mother held him near his chest and started feeding him.. Seeing this this the fatjer went near to his wife and son... And ge started singing lullaby for his few months ild son and his mother -in-law was still sitted near with a swollen eyes near her lover?? Or master???

Byt instead of falling in sleep the baby started crying louder making the lying man wake up..
Junghyun: what.. What is going on here?? Who are you??
He said pointing at Taehyung.
Taehyung: uncle it's me Taehyung!?.
Junghyun:Bella.. Who... Who aee they??
Jungkook: you can remember Mumma??
Junghyun: why will I forget her? And where is my son?? Ahe promised that she will take care of him and I promised her that I will marry her.. Bella where is Jungkook... My..  My little baby... 
Jungkook gave babies to Taehyung and sat near Junghyun
Jungkook: dad.. It's me... Jungkook.. Your baby son..
Junghyun: no... No... This can't be.. My son is only 5 years old... I just left to buy his cake.. Where is he.. Don't lie..
Jungkook: well dad... Many years have passed since that day.. Almost 20 years..
Junghyun: but... But how?? I don't remember anything...
Jungkook: well that's a long Story...

After that Junghyun was treated by an expert doctor and soon Junghyun and Bella got married and then our little couple Taekook started living a very good life with their babies..

Yah this ff is finished.. And I have a bangla ff ongoing.. Maybe I will take a  long break after this as I have to study for HSC exam and university admission test and if I get any super cool idea.. I will obviously write..
Hufff.. I dunno why but I am feeling like crying..  Don't forget me and keep supporting me.. I will come back as soon as possible...

Love you all.. Gonna miss you 😭😭😭😭