THE PAST

umm tradition marriage is my craving 

ook lets get in

1 week later the family was sent back to the home  with a male nurse to take care of the paralyzed man . Taehyung was already feeling like burden and then this nurse is making him feeling like a burden even more.. right now he could wish for 2 things only .

1) getting well 

and 

2) dying 
and to be honest he was waiting for the second one...

another week passed... 
nothing changed. 
Jungkook comes to his room either to change those bandages or to feed him or to sleep at night. till now he has not said one single word to the elder. Taehyung just looks at his love of the life. he is scared what if he talks and the younger leaves him? he at least can see the younger one right? 

he was feeling bored today . so he told the nurse to take him to the roof top at evening 

he was watching sunset and then the nurse got a call from his home..  he talked to his family. it was clear from his responses that his family was mad at him for not doing something. 

Taehyung: who are they?
nurse: who sir??
Taehyung: the one you are talking to..
nurse: oh it's my mother..  she is kind of mad at me. because today is my son's birthday and they told me to buy chocolate for them and I uhm forgot kind of. 
Taehyung: who do you have in your family???
nurse: umm... my parents and wife and a son 
Taehyung: they do love you so much right?
nurse: obviously... they are my family... so they obviously do love me... 
Taehyung: (*chuckled bitterly*) you are so lucky... I wish I also had my parents beside me. and my wife and child near me...  you know my life is like the evening ... all vouge .... just like the day ends at the evening, soon my life is gonna be end to ... (*sigh) 

the nurse felt so nervous .. he did not understand what he suppose to do... 
Taehyung : lets head back to the room 

the nurse takes him and when he was placing Taehyung on bed out of no where Taehyung said:" can you feed me some poison? I really wanna die so bad.. there is no reason for an orphan to live in this world... " 

the nurse was frozen but pretended like did not hear anything. .. and as soon as he was done he rushed out of the room.. 

at that night when Jungkook came to the room Taehyung was awake. he lied backfacing Taehyung ..  usually they don't talk at all ... but Taehyung was craving to say something.. 

Taehyung: Ju...Jungkook.... 
Jungkook: hum?
Taehyung: how is my baby??/
Jungkook: fine.
Taehyung: can you plz put my hand on the baby.. I know I can't feel it.. but it can feel me right??

Jungkook took Taehyung's paralyzed hand and put that on him belly and still now he is backfacing Taehyung... Taehyung chuckled 

Taehyung: I know you hate me let alone loving me... but I am glad that you are with me and taking care of me... but I am the father of your father... right?? I can do something for it... I wanna tell you about me Jungkook.. like who am I, what is my origin and everything everything..  my parents had love marriage.. when they married , they had nothing... they started working hard.. and raise the company... one day my father died because of stress and overwork.. then my mom came to know about me... but since I was born, she did not have time for me.. I had to stay with nannies... and when it came about my education, my mother got me admitted at a boarding school... and it was christmas eve.. I was at home and few days before my 7th birthday, I saw my mother shooting herself .. I don't know the reason maybe overwork... you know, I never had family kind of... when I first hit puberty, there was no one to tell me what to do with those beard or puberty hair... when I had my 1st viva, there was no one to teach me how to tie a tie.. . I used to see my friends to go home during eves ... but did I ever had home? then I thought that I will be the best father.. I will take care of my babies.. I will make a huge family with my lovely wife.. and so I started dating.. I have dated everyone who had proposed me... I was searching only one thing and that was love of family... (sigh) when I was 20 I took over the company... my then secretary proposed me.. and she is my first $ex .. then I came to know that she is with me just because I am good at bed and I had money.. I broke up with her... since then on maximum of my partners were with me because of money and $ex..  but when I saw you, I felt I can finally have a family... believe it or not you are the first one whom I said "I love you" .. till now I have had $ex with my partners but I make love with you.... I have said all these to say only one thing .. plz dump my baby just like I was a dumped baby.. you know I have written all my properties in your name.. I know you are not greedy.. but I am greedy.. I am greedy for my child .. I don't want it to face the problems I have faced... I want you to take care of my baby.. and so you don't have to work hard to make money for my baby . my all properties is in your name... and the incident that happened 2 weeks ago was not an accident.. I tried t commit suicide and set you free.. our marriage does not have any legal paper.. you can do what ever you want... just dpn't make my baby feel like trash just like I feel.... 

Taehyung ended the story.. his story ... his life story.. and he wants not to reoccur  this story,,,,