LET THE DRAMA BEGIN

it's been 2 months since that happened .. now he is 4 months' pregnant.. Bella has not returned yet... and Jungkook did not let Bella to notice his bump.. resulting Bella not knowing that her beloved son is holding his beloved boyfriend's baby.. 

right now TAEKOOK are inside their bed room ... Jungkook was having his mood swing and Taehyung was trying his best to control the younger..

Tae: baby I am sorry ... 
JK: but not all sorry are accepted mister KIm

actually it's been few weeks since Jungkook has started loving the elders food habit which he used to hate earlier.. and guess what Taehyung brought Banana Milk insted of Strawberry Milk .. which made our pregnant male mad... 

JK: I hate you
Tae: are you sure??

JK was about to nod his head but

JK: aish but I love you more and so I can't stay mad at you 

said with a cutie pout on his lips... Taehyung did nothing but pulled the younger onto his lap... making Jungkook's breast bumped onto Taehyung's chest resulting the younger let out a whimper... 

Tae: what happened??

he asked being worried as eff.. 

JK: my boobies..
Tae: why?? what happened to them??

JK took off his dress and undid his undergarments making the elder see his swollen nipples... 

Tae: aish... why are they like this pup??
JK: well your baby's food holder is leaking so much now a days... and now they ache a lot.. specially when they are hit by something... 

now Taehyung noticed that milk is continuously dripping from his breast... he wants to suck them so bad.. but he is scared.. what if the younger gets hurt?? 

JK: daddy...
Tae: yes bun??
JK: will you make the pain go away?? ( with (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ this face)
Tae: umm but how??
JK: aish foolish daddy... -_- you can suck them right?? 
Tae: are ou sure  bun??

Jungkook just nodded his head.. that was enough for Taehyung to start sucking younger's breast without any marcy... the younger started pulling elder's hair to control his moan.. he also bit his lips so hard that made the lips bit bloody.. but nothing could help the younger.. he was miserably failed to control his moan... and started moaning loud... 

but happiness do not last longer :) 

they heard a loud bang on their door.. 

yah baby.. the drama has started (∪.∪ )...zzz