FIRST TIME TOGETHERNESS

it's been 2 weeks since Jungkook and Bella have started living in Kim Mansion ... Jungkook calls Taehyung his DADDY and Bella is kind of happy with that.. as she thinks her boyfriend and son are close enough.. today she got to know that she has to go Canada for some kind of meeting and business stuffs... Jungkook also wanted to go but his career won't let him go... the night when Bella left

Taehyung P.O.V.

it was 11 pm and I was doing my office work.. Jungkook might be sleeping by now.. soon I heard a knock on my door I looked at the direction only to find that Jungkook was standing there holding his bunny plushie he is only wearing a night shirt.. maybe he has his any cute panty under this shirt.. but no trouser .. his eyes were half open .. he was looking so cute.. I really wanna eat him but the matter which only make me hold back is Bella... I am her boyfriend.. I don't know if having feelings for her son is ok for me or not.. but what can I do.. I can't control my feeling...

Taehyung: what happened ?? why are you here at this late??
Jungkook: Koo nuo sweep awon (Kook no sleep alone)
Taehyung: you wanna sleep with me??
Jungkook: umhum (nodding head cutely)
Taehyung: ok come,...

he climbed up on the bed and lied down at my left... he was holding my left hand.. more specifically cuddling with it.. I started ding work with my right hand only.. within a few minutes I felt some little pokes on my hand.. I saw that he was poking me having a cute pout on his lips.. aish I will really eat him one day..

Taehyung: now what??
Jungkook: dwaddy nuo cwaddle koo (daddy no cuddle Koo )
Taehyung: you want daddy to cuddle you???
Jungkook: ummhumm ( odded in little { why is Koo this much cute?? })
Taehyung: ok let me cuddle koo then

and took Jungkook on his lap.. now Kook's head is on Tae's chest and hands around Tae's neck.. and Tae's hands are around JK's precious tiny waist..

Jungkook: umm comfy comfy..
Taehyung: you like it??

but in spite of getting reply I heard little snores and I looked down only to see my baby is sleeping

(may be it is the first Taekook moment here right??) (yah tha's it.. I don't think I can write anything romantic now.. see you later.. may be I will try to give another update today )