CALMING DOWN

Jungkook did not say anything more like he could not say anything.. Taehyung thinks that Jungkook is not liking his touch,... he wants to remove his hand so bad.. but he can't

the next day also went as usual...

it was noon time... Taehyung told the nurse to make him sit leaning against the bed board.. the nurse did and left.. 

few minutes later Jungkook stormed into  the room...

Taehyung: don't run , the baby will be ....

before he could finish he saw Jungkook sitting on his lap hugging him and kissing him...

he was beyond confused.. what is happening? is his baby koo really kissing him?? few moments later Jungkook stopped kissing and started sobbing against Taehyung's broad chest... 

Taehyung: what happened??
Jungkook: you are so bad.. I hate you.. you wanna take care of your baby then why you wanna die? huh?? why did you tried to commit suicide?? how can you tell the nurse to feed you poison? what will happen to me? to us? to your baby?? can't you think about us... you are so bad... I hate you... 

Taehyung was beyond shocked... but he knew that the nurse had heard him even though he pretended not to.. 

Taehyung: umm. I just wanted to set you free...
Jungkook: why would you?? can't you see I was just mad at you... you could have went to convince me... but you just gave up.. am I that bad that you prefer dying rather than living with me? you ass hole.. 
Taehyung: I tried... I went to meet you.. but Bella did not let me.. 
Jungkook: correction.. you have to call her mom...as you are my husband... 

this time Taehyung was beyond happy... 

Taehyung: what did you say?? baby can you...can you say again??
Jungkook: you are my hubby.. I love you hubby... don't leave us..  now I realized that I shouldn't have over reacted ... it was just my pregnancy hormones ... I could not control my self... be with me hubby.. be with us plz??