Weirdo

Hi guys..how are you?? Fine?? Well I am back... And you guys should know that my break was not because I was lazy or something.. But because I had exams 💔💔 what ever I am returned now.. Lets get in..

It's been 3 weeks since that happened..  Today Bella is going to LA for her some kind of business trip and our taekook couple are at Korea..
Recently  Jungkook  has been behaving quite weird.. Like in this moment he is ok and fine but in the very next moment he will be crying again soon after he is so damn mad at Taehyung..  Taehyung thought if it was younger period or not.. But he is a boy right?? How he suppose to have periods?? 

Today
Jungkook puked a lot..  And he is not even eating anything..  Every time Taehyung is giving him something,  he is puking more.. And the matter that made frown  on Taehyung's forehead is Jungkook said no to BANANA MILK??  how  is that even possible?? 

Next day
Today Jungkook is being clingy so much.. He is not even letting the elder leave the bed.. And when the elder asked him what he wants as breaky Jungkook said that he wants VEGETABLES??  WHAT?? Is it even for real??

Another next day
Maybe today Jungkook became the most weird person in his life... He woke up at 3 am and made Taehyung got up to and went to Mall only to buy GUMMY WORM?  Jungkook has always hated the shape of gummy worm but today he is so wierd... Though Taehyung did not say him anything and inspite of being mad he made all the requirements of the younger fullfill....

Another next day
Today Jungkook has puked a few times and after that when he was about to come out he fell UNCONSCIOUS..  Taehyung so worried now.. He does not know what he suppose to do.. So without wasting a single moment he called Dr. kang,  their family doctor..