10 . Lookout fever

It was a peaceful day in Adventure Bay , the pups are having fun at the backyard with Ryder and Rocky was taking a nap . Then , he heard someone is knocking outside of the lookout door . Rocky woke up and answer the door .

Zor Ghost Clone : Hi and I'm sorry to disturb your peaceful nap . I really need some help .

Rocky : What do you want ?

Zor Ghost Clone : Well , at Zavok's lair . My bedroom started on fire because I told Zavok to make a fire chemical formula and you know ... Explosion .

Flashback at Zavok's lair , Zavok and Zor are making fire chemical formula . Zavok at a small drop of gas formula and ends up turning into explosion chemical formula . The fire started spread in Zor bedroom . Flashback end , back with Zor and Rocky .

Zor Ghost Clone : And this is how that happen . But you have to let me stay with you guys .

Rocky : How long ?

Zor Ghost Clone : Until Zavok call me . I don't know how long it takes to cleaning up my bedroom . But please I really don't want to sleep on the street like a homeless person .

Rocky : How can we trust you ? You are going to scan our identity and make more of your shadow clone .

Zor Ghost Clone : I swear I won't scan your friends identity and your girlfriend . I didn't even bring any weapons , here you can check my suitcase .

Rocky : Don't worry , we believe you until Zavok call you .

Zor Ghost Clone : Wonderful .

Zor takes his suitcase and enter the lookout . Zor place his suitcase against the wall and seat on the couch putting his feets on the table . Rocky lift his feets up and put a newspaper on the table but Zor grab the newspaper .

Zor Ghost Clone : Newspaper , thanks . I wonder what happens in Adventure Bay .

Rocky lift his feets up and put another newspaper on the table . When Ryder and the pups enter the lookout , they saw Zor is inside the lookout living room .

Zuma : Zow Ghost Clone ?

Zor Ghost Clone : Hey guys , I don't want to be rude but can I stay in your lookout until Zavok call me ?

Ryder : I don't know but why are you doing here ?

Rocky : He and Zavok started making fire chemical formula but ends up making an explosion chemical formula . So he have to stay here until Zavok call him .

Zor Ghost Clone : Yeah . Like your mix breed said .

Chase : I don't really want to trust this guy .

Skye : Come on Chase , we need to help him . He just staying with us for a couple days .

Ryder : He's saying Zavok call him .

Skye : Sorry .

Chase : But are you sure you won't make any evil plan scheme ?

Zor Ghost Clone : I won't . Promise me , I'm not going to capture you .

Chase : Okay ... I trust you .

Zor Ghost Clone : Great , now where's my spare room for me to sleep ?

Rocky : Right this way .

Rocky started taking Zor to the spare bedroom . Now Zor have to spend the night until Zavok calling him .

Day 1 , Rocky was drinking his hot cocoa at the living room . He was drinking until he saw a spider inside his cup . He freaks out and drop his cup of hot cocoa on the floor . He touch the spider and realize it was fake . He looks at Zor who's laughing at him .

Day 2 , Rocky was helping Chase fixing his tennis ball launcher from his pup-pack . Zor takes out a super glue and stick Rubble's Apollo the super pup comic and place behind on Rocky . Rubble look at his comic and found out it was stick and started arguing with Rocky . Zor is laughing behind the tree .

Day 3 , Rocky is having a warm bath inside the bathroom bathtub . Zor takes out a bucket of ice cubes and pour inside the bathtub through the window from outside . Zor started running away holding the bucket .

Day 4 , Ryder and the pups are having a talking meeting . Rocky warp himself a blanket because he is sick .

Rocky : Achoo , he really need to leave right now .

Ryder : Why ? He doesn't done anything wrong .

Chase : Yeah , he doesn't make anything evil .

Rocky : Yes he is ! * sneeze * He put a fake spider inside my cup , * sneeze * he use super glue and stick on Rubble's comic and Rubble started fighting with me and he put ice cubes on me when I was having a relaxing bath .

Tundra : I don't think he can leave , it just a prank .

Zor Ghost Clone : Yeah , it was a responsible to not pranking the paw patrol . I have over prank at someone and I started get a little crazy . I'm going outside for a relaxing fresh air .

Zor exit the lookout for a little fresh air . Rocky started to sneeze like crazy . Marshall putting an ice pack on his head .

Marshall : I think he's up to something not good .

Chase : Oh come on , he doesn't done anything ...

Then , he heard Zor is laughing from outside . They exit the lookout and saw Zor is laughing with Zavok .

Tundra : Ghost of phantom Zavok ? Why are you doing here ?

Zavok : Zor , can you explain ?

Zor Ghost Clone : Okay . Do you all remember my bedroom is on fire ? Well , I did this on purpose and let you all let me stay with you guys . Pranking someone is an excuse , all I need to do is making your mix breed sick , so he won't stop Zavok robot armies .

Zavok : If you mix breed is sick . He won't help you stop my Crab mech-drillers .

The Crab mech-drillers started drill up from underground and surrounding the paw patrol . The pups started attack the bots but the Crab mech-drillers have dodge by drilling underground .

Tundra : Did those bots just ...

Skye : Drill underground ?

Zavok : Now you can't stop them because they're my new prototype robots . That's why I give them a name call Crab mech-drillers . Because they have drill on their left arm .

Zor Ghost Clone : We are still watching you all fighting with them .

Ryder somehow beat a Crab mech-driller with a tool hammer in the head . Rocky is trying to fight them but he sneeze making him move different ways . He sneeze and knock a Crab mech-driller falling to the bay .

Zavok : Now that's a new attack move .

Tundra have push the Crab mech-drillers together and make them drill their chest . Chase use his tennis ball launcher and shoot at the Crab mech-drillers face . Some of the Crab mech-drillers stuck on the ground because Rubble have use super glue . Zavok and Zor saw the paw patrol actually defeat his prototype robots but not much .

Zavok : They're still very strong . We need to retreat .

Zor Ghost Clone : But what about my bedroom ?

Zavok : It's already clean . I told Orbot and Cubot to clean while I am trying to find you .

Zor Ghost Clone : Then let's go !

Zavok , Zor and the Crab mech-drillers have left the lookout retreat . The paw patrol have stop Zavok robot armies .

Tundra : I think we can clean this mess together .

Rocky : I go grab the ... * sneeze *

Ryder : You should get some rest buddy . We can clean up the mess .

-----------------------------------------------------------

Good or bad roommate/friends ? We don't know they are nice or rude .
If you go to someone house , don't prank someone especially like Zor pranking Rocky .