5. Fight for a day

It was a beautiful morning day at Zavok's lair , Zavok is in his bedroom sleeping . His alarm clock started ringing at 6:00 a.m. . Zavok turn off the alarm clock and stretch his body . Then , Orbot and Zor brought him breakfast .

Orbot : Wakey wakey eggs and bakey .

Zavok : Don't ever say that again .

Orbot : * give him breakfast * Today's the day we're finally going to defeat the paw patrol with your new weapon . Me and Zor thought we'd make you a special breakfast .

Zavok : You two thought ? You don't think your artificial intelligence and even that's only half right . * look at his breakfast * No fresh-squeezed orange juice ?

Zor takes out an orange . He put his finger in the cup and put the orange in his mouth . The juice started pouring out from his finger . Zavok shock and Zommy look at his cup of orange juice .

Zommy : Well , forget it .

Zavok : Suddenly , I'm not so thirsty . Is my boom tank ready ?

Cubot : * take out a a shirt with a tank logo *

Zavok : My other boom tank ?

Outside of the lair , Zavok is sitting inside the tank . He started all of his control and ready to destroy the paw patrol . He looks at the screen and he was Ryder and Tundra are setting up a movie .

Zavok : Hmmm .

Ryder set the movie camera , Junker and Tundra set the movie sheet . Zavok check another screen and saw Rocky and his target Chase is buying a movie tape . Rocky took a piece of marshmallow and accidentally choke himself . Chase pat Rocky very hard and the marshmallow got out from his throat . Zavok active three screen and saw the paw patrol is prepare the movie for the citizens in Adventure City .

Zavok : Movie day ? Spoiler alert , I win you lose . * press the button *

Tank speaker : weapon online .

Zavok : * fasten his seatbelt and active his tank * Play my battle music .

Tank speaker : * play Hawaii music *

Zavok : Nah , that close enough .

Zavok drive his boom tank to Adventure City and still hearing his battle music . At Adventure City , everyone is watching the movie call “ Joltan survive the fall ” .

Joltan ( in the movie ) : I guess it wasn't the real outdoor .

Everyone : * started laughing *

Marshall : I don't get it .

Mayor Goodway : Nice job on the projector Ryder .

Ryder : Thanks , Rocky had to reorient this ...

Junker : Shh , no talking .

Marshall : * drink his beverage *

Junker : Shh , no slurping .

Then , Zavok arrive with his boom tank and his Crab mech-mans armies .

Junker : Shh , no attacking .

Captain Turbot : I think you all should probably fight .

Ryder : Rocky , it's time to use your new projector your invent .

Rocky : * nod *

Zavok's robot armies started attack the citizens . The Paw patrol are ready for action to fight . Chase and Zuma smash the robots with a metal chairs . The Crab mech-man is right close to Skye . Skye is using the chair and smash him very hard . Junker stab the bot head with his axe . Marshall spray the robots with his water cannon to malfunction them . Then , a Crab launcher point his bazooka blaster at Rocky.