3. Claw backstory

At Adventure Bay , Zavok is deployed his robots to destroy Adventure City . The paw patrol some destroy many robots .

Ryder : there are so many Crab mech-mans armies .

Zavok : You better stop destroy my robots . I built those things at least a month .

Rocky : Your robot better be rusty .

Zavok : They are not rusty . Are you serious calling them funky ?

Marshall : Maybe a blast of water cannon can help .

Marshall started shoot water through his water cannon . The robots started get malfunction and fell on the ground . The paw patrol have defeated all of Zavok's minions .

Zavok : Curse you paw patrol , I'll be back and destroy Adventure City . Next time , I'll build a special robots and ...

Then , Zavok phone started get a text from Zor . He looks at the message and it said his best friend was at the woods waiting for him to arrive .

Zavok : Zor is waiting for me for a midnight talk . I'll deal with you all next week .

Zavok drive his air-vehicle to the woods . He started get angry after he been defeated by the paw patrol . It was nighttime at the woods , Zor is setting up the fire waiting for Zavok to arrive .  Then Zavok arrive and exit his ride .

Zavok : Sorry I'm late , now let's get this over with ... * saw a shack * Is that a shack ?

Zor  Ghost Clone : Yes , we are still waiting for someone .

Zavok : Who ?

Then , he saw a dragon have land on the ground . A doberman pinscher have exit his dragon backseat and walk up to him .

Zor Ghost Clone : Hi , it seems you made it .

Claw : Yep , I'm Sir Claw . The best knight in Barkingburg .

Zavok : Best knight in Barkingburg ? I know who you really are . You are the doberman pinscher who steal my actions and you are paw patrol knight enemy .

Claw : Still your actions ? What are you talking about ?

Zavok : Don't B-I me . You steal my actions to destroy the paw patrol at 2021 . I really hate you , Not Sir Claw .

Zor Ghost Clone : Look listen ... I think we can have a relaxing talk together .

Claw : No he's right . I'm Not Sir Claw . But please , you have to listen to me . I can tell you my backstory .

Zavok : Okay fine , I going to roast some marshmallows and hear your story .

Zavok grab the stick . He put the marshmallow on the stick and place it to the fire . Claw remove his knight helmet from his head and started tell them his backstory .

Claw : It's all started when I was a little pup . I live with my dad after we have to take care of my mom because she is sick .

Flashback started , a young Claw is searching for flowers for his mom ( He haven't wear his knight suit gear because this is a flashback ) . He collect many flowers and runs back to his shack . His father is waiting for him .

Claw's dad : Hey son , how many flowers did you collect ?

Young Claw : 7 flowers , I couldn't find many of them in the woods .

Claw's dad : Is okay . I just hope your mom loves those flowers .

Young Claw : She'll loves those flowers . Now come on , I really want to see mom .

They enter the shack and enter Claw's mom room . She was lying on the bed and she is very sick . Claw gives her mom the flowers .

Young Claw : Here mom , I got those flowers for you . Hope you liked it .

Claw's mom : I really love it sweetie .

Claw's dad : Did the doctor say something to you ?

Claw's mom : The doctor told me I got cancer . The doctor say I have 3 days to live .

Young Claw : But mom , I really want to be with you . Please don't leave us .

Claw's mom : I know but I'm sorry to tell you about this situation . But if I gone , you have to be a good boy . Dad will take care of you .

Young Claw : I will .

Flashback end , back at the reality . Zavok is chewing a roasted marshmallow after hearing Claw story .

Zavok : That was a beautiful sad story . But when was the last time you saw her ?

Claw : She ... She passed away because she got cancer .

Zavok : Omg , I'm sorry to hear that .

Claw : I was my dad dress in a knight armor because he have a war to fight . He left me inside the shack alone while he was going on a war .

Zor Ghost Clone : War ? Killing people is my worst thing . I hate Russia killing Ukraine .

Zavok : So ... If you are left alone in the shack . Is your dad survive the war ?

Claw : No , his friends to me he sacrifice his life to the others . I never stop crying after my dad passed away .

Claw started to cry after his parents passed away . Zavok walked up to him and calm him .

Zavok : I'm sorry to hear that . And I sorry you lost your parents .

Claw : It's okay . My dream is becoming a knight but evil to destroy Barkingburg . That's Why I created this armor suit just like my dad . And that's why I really need to ride a dragon .

Zavok : You are a very special pup . You know what you're not “ Not Sir Claw ” . You are a very special Sir Claw . I'm sorry I say those bad words in front of you . If you have some time or you are bored , you can come to my lair and we can have fun .

Claw : I like it . Thanks uh ...

Zavok : Ghost of phantom Zavok but everyone call me Zavok for short .

Claw : Alright , I'll be visiting you Zavok .

Zor Ghost Clone : It's getting late . We should probably go home now .

Zavok and Zor enter the air-vehicle . They wave goodbye to Claw and drive back home . Claw put out the fire with sand and enter the shack . He put his helmet on the table and remove his armor suit and place it on the rack except the collar . He looks at his family photo and started cry a bit .

Claw ( in mind ) : Mom ... Dad ... Don't worry , I'll always be strong without you two . And dad , when I grow up . I want to become a knight just like you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked Claw backstory .
First of all at Paw patrol s8 series rescue knight call : “ quest for the dragon tooth ” , he was appear in this episode .
Second , I come out with an idea and make that backstory .
Hope you all like it .