1. Paw patrol : Rocky past ( AU ) part 1

It was nighttime at Adventure Bay , a lonely stray mix breed is sleeping in his shelter his made . He was having trouble sleeping since he started having nightmares .

??? : Mom ... Dad ... Please don't leave me !

The mix breed started having nightmares after his parents passed away . The mix breed immediately wake up and take a deep breath .

??? : * gasp * Good thing it just a nightmare . I have to get enough sleep for tomorrow scavenger for food .

The mix breed went back to sleep for tomorrow scavenger . His name was Rocky and he is a mix breed . Everytime people call him a mutt making Rocky fell unhappy after hearing the word mutt . The next day , Rocky started searching for food .

Rocky : I wonder is there any leftovers people throw it inside the trash ?

Rocky open the trash can lit and started searching for food inside the trash . Finally , he found a rotten bread inside the trash .

Rocky : Yes , I have bread for breakfast .

Rocky look at the rotten bread and it seems very rotten . But he doesn't have a choice and he eats the bread immediately . He usually find food around Adventure Bay dumpster . Rocky coutinue since for food for his lunch . Unfortunately , he found nothing . Then , he found a local restaurant in front of him .

Rocky ( in mind ) : I wonder if the owner allow me inside his restaurant ? But I don't have enough money . I hope he really give me food for free .

He was about to enter the restaurant . Until the restaurant owner stop him and kick him out from his restaurant .

Restaurant owner : Get out from my restaurant , mutt ! You are not allow to enter .

Rocky : That didn't work . Well , I have to do it that I wasn't supposed to do .

Rocky started standing outside of the restaurant waiting for the owner to leave . The restaurant owner saw him standing outside of his restaurant and ignore him . He enter his car and left the restaurant . Then , Rocky started his chances stealing food inside the restaurant to survive . He started stealing food from different shop or restaurant since he is a stray pup . He put the foods he collect and put it on his mattress where he's sleeping .

Rocky : Finally ... After collecting many foods to survive . I think I have enough for lunch and dinner .

Rocky started taking a walk in Adventure Bay and try to avoid the town citizens . Then , he saw a dalmatian , a german shepherd , a chocolate labrador , a cockapoo , a bulldog and a boy with brown hair . They were having fun at the beach . Then , Rocky hide behind a pile of sand and decided to spy on them just a little while .

Rocky ( in mind ) : I hope they won't see me .

Chase : Hey Ryder , thanks for taking us to the beach !

Ryder : You are welcome !

Marshall : Hey Ryder , do you think my parents will be coming to Adventure City ?

Ryder : I think so ... Remedy Shawn told me that your parents will be coming to Adventure City at Wednesday .

Chase : My parents are coming to Adventure Bay too !

Skye : Me too !

Zuma : Me thwee !

Rubble : My parents are also coming too !

Ryder : Glad to hear ! Let's go back to the lookout . Junker is bringing us dinner to the lookout .

Zuma : Okay but can I play my beach ball for a little while ?

Ryder : Sure but don't play too long .

Zuma : I will !

Ryder and the other pups left Zuma at the beach playing his beach ball . Zuma keep playing his beach ball and accidentally hit so hard and land far away . Zuma walked up and grab the beach ball until he saw a pup standing behind a pile of sand .

Zuma : What the Heck ? Hello , is someone thewe ? Are you spying ?

Rocky : Oh no , he found me ! I better get out of here .

Rocky got out from his hiding spot and immediately run away before Zuma found him . Then , Junker is driving his car to the lookout . Then , he found a grey pup running on the road . He quickly step the car brake and his car stop in front of Rocky . Rocky quickly run back to his shelter and Junker open his car door and saw the mix breed running away .

Junker : I wonder that pup is lost or something ? Is someone chasing him ?

Zuma walked up to the pile of sand . When he look at it , no one was there . He thinks the pup is running away before he could saw him . Then , Zuma have enough fun playing his beach ball and went back to the lookout . Rocky have arrive at his shelter after running away from the chocolate labrador .

Rocky : Phew , that was close . I was about to get caught .

Rocky sit on the mattress and cuddle his stuffed wolf his mom give it to him . Rocky started to think about the pups say about their parents are coming to Adventure City .

Rocky : Wolf , can you believe it those pups parents going to visit them at Adventure City on Wednesday ?

He is talking to his stuffed wolf and stroking it's fake fur . He looks at his stuffed wolf fake eyes and started to cry .

Rocky : I wish my parents didn't left me alone . I really miss them .

Rocky started crying heavily and hugged his stuffed wolf . He still miss his parents after the dog killers have kill them .

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like my first part of One shots story . You can refer this story at Paw patrol : Rocky past chapter 1 .
That's all . Hope you all can wait for part 2 tomorrow .