6. Rocky and Al

It was a great sunny day at Adventure City , the pups are playing at the backyard waiting for Ryder to call them . Then , Ryder is talking with John Kim-Koh and his new beagle dog .

John Kim-Koh : This is Al , the beagle pup . Not Farmer Al . You give Al to me before he's a member of the paw patrol .

Ryder : Yeah , everyone got mess up because there are two Als name .

John Kim-Koh : I usually give him a nickname call " the cuter Al " .

Ryder : That's a cute nickname .

John Kim-Koh : Yeah but I'm sorry to say but can you help me take care Al at least 2 days ? Because I have a survivor meeting to attend and I really don't want to get him home alone .

Ryder : I love to but me and the pups are going to Hawaii for vacation . We'll be back just like you say , 2 days .

John Kim-Koh : Okay but who will take care of Al .

Rocky : I can take care Al for you since I never join Ryder and the pups to Hawaii for vacation .

Ryder : That would be great . John , Rocky can take care Al for you for 2 days until your meeting is over .

John Kim-Koh : Great , thanks Rocky . But here's something you need to know . Don't let Al talk to strangers , no burger for him because he have a lot of burgers and best of all , don't let him stay overnight .

Rocky : Don't talk to strangers , no burger and don't stay overnight . Got it .

John Kim-Koh : Then that settle . * talk to his pup * Al , Rocky is going to take care of you until I'm done in 2 days . Please be a good boy and listen to Rocky .

Al : Okay .

John Kim-Koh : Then I off to Adventure Bay . Take care Ryder and please take care Al Rocky .

Rocky : I will .

John Kim-Koh enter his car and drove to Adventure Bay . Al grab his bag and his stuff and enter the lookout . Ryder call the pups to the paw patroller because they are about to get to Hawaii . All of the pups enter the paw patroller . Rocky wave goodbye to them and Ryder drove the paw patroller to Hawaii . Rocky enter the lookout and arrived at the control room . He saw Al is sitting on the beanbag in the control room playing his game console video game .

Rocky : So Al , what are you playing ?

Al : Knight vs dragon . I was about to reach level 60 .

Rocky : I was about to get to the bakery and buy a loaf of bread . Do you want to join me ?

Al : Sure .

Al turn off his game console and follow Rocky . The two pups left the lookout and head to the bakery . Once they arrive at the bakery , Rocky saw someone is fighting with the worker .

Zavok : What do you mean you can't give me a discount ? I already have 10 stamps on my bakery card .

Bakery worker : I'm sorry but your card said it's expired and we can't give you a discount . You really have to paid me 50 bucks .

Zavok : This is ridiculous ! I'm not buying your bread anymore . You just lost a costumer pal .

Zavok threw the bread on the counter and left the bakery . Then he saw Rocky and Al standing outside of the bakery because they saw him fighting with the bakery worker .

Zavok : Isn't that the eco pup from the paw patrol ? And who's that ?

Rocky : Sorry , he can't ...

Al : My name is Al . I'm a beagle pup and my owner give me a nickname call " the cuter Al " .