*14*

"Take it all off," Choi growled. She removed the tight shirt she wore, her full breasts falling out, the brown areolas whose nipples stood perked, an obvious sign that Choi was doing something right.

His fingers tugged at the waistband of the pyjama pants she was wearing. He pulled them down until they rested below the cheeks of her ass.

She heard him suck in a breath and slightly grinned. A miniature tattoo sat there, looking just right, below the hem of her granny panties. She didn't mind because she hadn't planned on having sex today. Or any other day here in Korea for that matter but fate had other plans.

Choi turned her around and stared at her breasts, fascinated. Tae had big breasts. He stared like a child looking at a new toy and she cleared her throat when it had been a while. He came back to earth.

Going down on his knees, he pulled the pants all the way down, helping her step out of them. As she did, he caught the scent of her arousal and he just felt like planting his mouth over the lips hidden behind her granny panties. He wanted to make her legs shake and then watch her come undone by his touch.

He gazed up at her and she slightly trembled just by the lustful gaze he gave her. "I like the smell of you," he said in a low voice, giving her a smile that held massive promises about what was to come.

A few days ago, she wouldn't have believed if anyone told her that she would be in this position with this man. Today she was singing a different tune, about to sleep with someone she had known for a week and a few days.

Don't make me regret it, she silently said in her head, closing her eyes.

When she opened her eyes, Choi had discarded his turtleneck and jeans, standing  before her in only his boxer briefs. His toned body was just perfect. He looked like the kind of person that worked out to keep in shape and be healthy, not to gain muscles. It was not what she was used to but she appreciated it. She glanced at the forbidden place and her breath caught, her brow raising.

Choi was well endowed.

He knew it. Because a smirk made its way to his lips. If only she knew that it could only get better from here. He had plans for her and this day was not going to end before he saw them through.

He gently hoisted her onto the kitchen island and she squealed as the cold marble top made contact with her ass. He chuckled, apologising. She absolutely looked beautiful and radiant in this very moment with his arms holding on to her waist.

"Beautiful woman," he whispered.

Tae couldn't help but blush. He could be telling her sweet nothings but she had come too far to turn back now. She placed her hand against his cheek and he closed his eyes at the contact, like an animal receiving pets.

Resuming his dominance, he opened his eyes and then latched his lips to Tae's, kissing her for the first time since the other night. He enjoyed kissing her and so did she because the kiss became urgent, sloppy as he got in between her legs, removing her granny panties.

His groin ached with need as he grabbed her hips, dragging her closer to him. Her legs wrapped around his waist and he could feel the warm wetness that came from her warm depths smearing the top of his groin. He groaned as he pushed her down on her back on top of the counter, spreading her legs.

Without care, he pushed his nose to her dripping sleek folds and inhaled deeply, some of the wetness latching on to the tip of his nose. He could happily die here. The scent of her arousal intoxicated him and now he understood why some animals made clowns of themselves when they wanted a mate.  He wanted to be that clown to her. In fact, he would be anything she wanted him to be.

The moment his warm tongue touched her pearl, Tae almost shot up from the counter top but Choi held her down, his other arm holding her in place. She was quite sensitive and he absolutely loved it. He coated his fingers with the sleek juices dripping from her and slowly, pushed them into her opening.

She gasped, covering her mouth with her hand as Choi pumped his two fingers in and out while his tongue danced back and forth and sideways over her bundle of nerves. The moans came bursting forth within a few seconds, echoing around the kitchen and lounge.

Choi lapped her up like a lion having water after a drought. He slightly nipped down on her pearl, curling his fingers inside her and she shot up, her right leg shaking uncontrollably. She scrunched her whole face up, pushing him away and closing her legs shut as the orgasm pulled hard at her guts. A torrent of curse words and moans left her mouth as she concentrated.

Then she almost screamed as the orgasm came crashing out of her, soaking her in her own wetness. Choi watched in fascinated surprise as Tae seemed to lose control of her own body, trembling from head to toe, eyes tightly closed.

When she came down, she quickly put her hand over her mouth, shocked. Her orgasm face was in no way cute but Choi looked entertained, curiously looking at her.

She got off the counter and went down on her knees, pulling Choi's briefs down to his feet. He closed his eyes, letting his head fall back as Tae gripped his length with the juices on her hands. She looked up at him and smirked, before touching her tongue to his mushroomy pink head. Just like her, the moment she started almost swallowing him, he came undone within a minute.

A year of celibacy definitely showed itself as he pulled from her mouth with a pop! and finished on the floor. When he was done, he turned back to her, his penis barely flaccid.

"More," he said.

"Condoms," Tae replied. "I don't have condoms."

Choi rummaged through his wallet and after a while, he triumphantly brought out a Trojan whose expiry date was luckily, not yet close. He picked Tae up in his arms and walked to her bedroom.

He laid her down on her bed gently then ripped the condom packet with his teeth. She helped him by sliding the rubber on to his erection. They both knew that foreplay was not necessary anymore so he kissed her, aligning himself with her entrance. Gently, he went in, swallowing the moans that came from her trembling mouth.

He looked at her as she closed her eyes, her mouth open, the throaty sounds she released turning him on, engorging his penis even more. He filled her up, his fingers digging slightly into her ribs as he hissed, fully in.

With patience and a gentleness he never knew he possessed, Choi began sliding in and out of her heat, loving the way her walls and folds hugged around him, trying to drag him back inside as the pulsated. He closed his eyes, the room filled with moans and ragged breathing.

Choi made love to Tae.

He could feel as she got closer to her edge because her kitty pulsated like the beating of a running man's heart. She was literally milking him and he started going faster, both of them sweating profusely.

She screamed his name as he hit a spot inside of her, making her toes curl and tears run down the sides of his eyes, her body shaking and trembling. Choi shot his load into the rubber, becoming sloppy by the second, watching Tae literally crying with pleasure. Tears ran in torrents down the side of her face, sinking into the pillows. Choi fell beside her, both heavily breathing.

The simultaneous orgasms slowly went down and after discarding the filled rubber, Choi brought back a towel and some drinking water for Tae who cleaned up, removing the wet duvet from her bed.

A while later, the two lay in bed, hands intertwined as Tae slept, Choi spooning her. He could tell that even though they didn't do much, she was exhausted and so was he.

He kissed her hand and lay comfortably before sleep overtook him.