chapter 8: You were my everything

Time skip// 5 days since SneakerCon // April 12th 

It's Sunday today and I was currently standing next to the front door of the Walton's house next to Javon and Jayla, waiting for Jaden to be ready. We heard a bedroom door open from upstairs and watched as Jaden jumped down the stairs, almost flying, and then running towards us. 

"I'm ready," he panted. "Yeah finally, only took you like what," javon said looking down at his pretend watch, "a month?" "You're buggin, I did not take that long," Jaden cackled. "Anyways, Jayla's taking us to Chic- Fil- A," javon mentioned. We all followed Jayla out the front, towards her car. I hopped in the back seat with Javon whilst Jaden and Jayla got in the front.  

When we arrived at Chic- Fil- A, we decided that we would go inside and eat. We ordered our food and sat down at a booth table. I sat next to javon, facing Jayla and Jaden. Javon had his hand rested on my thigh which was comfortable. I looked around the place to notice the cashier eyeing down javon and I. I gave her a smile, thinking she must have been a fan or something, to which she rolled her eyes at. 

My friends had realised what I was looking at and jayla asked, "What the fuck's up with that cashier?" as she looked over at Javon and I. Javon looked up from his phone, "I saw that too but didn't wanna mention it." "I think she likes Javon," Jaden spoke bluntly. Javon was now looking at the cashier and then turned back to us to giggle, "nah I think I'm ok," before looking back down at his phone. Soon our food arrived and we talked and ate for a while before finishing and heading back to the car. "Let's film a TikTok," Javon suggested. "Sure, which one?" Jayla asked. "This one," javon giggled, showing us the tiktok on his phone. It was the one that was like 'my name is boom boom. BOOM BOOM BOOM.' Javon set up his phone, resting on the tyre of jayla's car and pressed record. 

After filming and letting out way too many laughs, we started the drive back home. Jayla dropped me off at my house and I said goodbye to them before they drove back to their house and I went inside to have a shower and get ready for school. 

"Hey honey, how was your day?" my dad asked as I walked in the door. "Great thanks, what about you?" "It was amazing, I caught up with some old friends." "That sounds fun," I smiled, walking into the kitchen to grab some water. "Remember I leave for my work trip early tomorrow morning for a week," he said. "Yes I remember. I'll miss you," I smiled. "I'll miss you too, I'm going to head to sleep as I have to be up at 4am." "Okay goodnight dad I love you." "I love you too honey," he said, before heading into his room. I finishing drinking my water and then headed up to my bathroom to have a shower. 

It had been about an hour since I got home, I'd showered, got changed into comfy pjs and was now scrolling through tiktok. I'd been scrolling aimlessly through tiktok for ages now and I started falling asleep. I wasn't really paying attention to the tiktoks that were playing until one came up which was an edit of a girl making out with a guy on the couch at a party. It zoomed in and out and paused, playing the sound 'back back back stabber'. 'Oh I thought it was going to be a cute tiktok,' I thought to myself. I looked down the screen and started reading the caption out loud. "She didn't deserve this. I'm so sorry y/n-," I read. I was fully awake now and quickly sat up and re read the caption. Yep, I read that right. 'It's probably a different y/n," I said, trying to calm myself down. I re-watched the edit to realise that the guy was javon. I was in complete shock with zero emotion. I re-watched the tiktok, over and over again trying to tell myself that it wasn't javon. But is was and there was no way I could deny it to myself. 

Tears starting pouring out of my eyes, I was in complete shock. Why would he do something like this. I thought he fucking loved me. We've been together for more than a year, what the fuck. I opened the comments with tears streaming out of my eyes.