chapter 5: one year

I woke up, feeling Javon's arms wrapped around my waist. We didn't have to record till 3 today so we had slept in. We had a really late, night last night so I'd only just woken up. It was 1pm. I decided that I'd leave Javon to sleep and go back to my trailer (as I had slept over last night). I smoothly slipped out of his grip and quietly stood off his bed. As I pushed myself up, I felt cold hands wrap around my waist, pulling me back down to the bed. I was lying on his bed, face up, so he turned me around, so I was facing him. He placed his soft, smooth, lips on mine and passionately kissed me before pulling out and whispering in hid morning voice, "Happy 1 year and valentine's day ma."

Time skip// 6:00pm

After we finished all the recording for the day, Javon told me he had a big surprise for me. Before we started recording today, I went over to my dad and the Walton's house to give him my valentine's day card and he gave me one too.

I just got out of the shower and blow dried/straightened my hair, using the Dyson air wrap that Javon had bought for me this morning. I'd been talking about it heaps and was super excited when I got it. I had bought him a few t-shirts and a sweatsuit set he wanted. I still had 2 presents that I was planning to give him at the surprise he had planned for us tonight. I wasn't sure on what the surprise was but Javon seemed excited about it. After finishing my hair and doing some light makeup, I got changed into my dress. Wanna told me to wear something nice, so I dug through my clothes and found the perfect dress.

After I was finished getting ready, Javon texted me saying to meet him in the car park and he would drive us somewhere

After I was finished getting ready, Javon texted me saying to meet him in the car park and he would drive us somewhere. I grabbed his presents which were wrapped in a gift bag, before meeting him in the carpark. Before hopping in the car, I quickly put the presents in the back seat of his car so he couldn't see them.

"Wow ma you look beautiful," Wanna smiled, opening the passenger seat door for me. "Not too bad yourself," I giggled, hopping in the car. He went around the other side of the car, getting in, and starting to drive to the unknown place.

We had been driving for a bit now when Javon handed me a bandana so that I couldn't see where he was taking me. Soon, the car came to a stop, and I heard Javon get out.

*Javon's pov*

We arrived at the place, and I got out of the car and went around to open y/n's door. "One sec ma, just stay here and keep the blindfold on," I said, closing her door behind me. I walked up the small hill and met up with Jayla and Jaden at the top. It looked amazing. Exactly how I told them to set it out. I know she will love it. "Thank you so much this is so good guys," I smiled. "All good Wanna, have a fun night," Jayla said, winking. Jaden and Jayla went back to their car and drove off. I double checked that everything was looking good and it was, so I went back down the hill to meet y/n who was still sitting, patiently in the car.

*y/n's pov*

"You can take off the blindfold," Javon said. He had just walked me up a small hill and now we are standing somewhere. I took off the blindfold and allowed my eyes to adjust to night sky. "JAVON!" I squealed. We were standing behind the Hollywood sign which was the first place we ever went on a date. I felt Javon's hands on my shoulders that then turned me around to face the opposite direction. He walked me too a tiny little hill which had a picnic rug which was decorated with rose petals and fairy lights. On the picnic rug, there was food from my favourite take away, and drinks. I'd never felt so loved by someone in my life. I fucking love him.

After thanking Javon, like a million times, we sat down and started to eat dinner

After thanking Javon, like a million times, we sat down and started to eat dinner. We talked about how quick filming has gone as we were already halfway through season 3, and how crazy it is that it was already 2023.

"I'll be right back," I smirked, running towards the car. "what-," he stuttered. I opened the back door and grabbed the presents I had for javon. I closed the car and ran back up to javon who was looking confused. "For u," I said, handing him the presents. "no more ma,"he joked, opening up the first present to see the baseball cap he has really wanted. "MA! you're kidding!" he smiled, giving me a hug. "Okay last one," I said handing him the last present. He opened it and saw the dunks (shoes) he's also been eyeing off for ages. He jumped into my arms, making me fall over. He was lying on top of me, hugging me tightly and thanking me. "J I CAN'T BREATHE," I struggled to say. "Shit my bad," he said lifting himself up with his arms, still on top of me. We held eye contact, not looking away, until he leant in, kissing me passionately. 

After getting off from on top of me, he pulled out a small box from his back pocket. I gave him a "really?" look and he handed me the box. I slowly opened it.

 "JAVON!" I squealed. I pulled him closer to me and gave him a huge kiss. I can't believe he'd do this for me. It was a bracelet from Tiffany and co that low key matched the necklace he gave me 1 year ago which I have worn every day since. I held out my wrist and he did it up for me. 

"I love you so much J." "I love you more ma."