chapter 6: day 215

Today was our last day of filming and fuck was I nervous. We had a big day of filming but luckily we only had the night left. Javon and I woke up super early to finalise some things from the start of episode 8 that we had started filming a week or so ago but today we had a lot to complete. We had already filmed a few scenes but the final scene of euphoria season 3 was us so we still had heaps to do. 

"I'm so dead already," I yawned, eating my dinner with Javon. "Same," javon yawned. "What's the time?" I asked. Javon picked up his phone to check the time, "fuck it's 6pm," he said, quickly standing up. I followed him to makeup and hair and we sat down. I had a full glam to be done so I had to stay there for a while whilst javon hung out with Angus and some of the other cast members.  

"Okay all done," my makeup artist smiled. Half way through season 3 I was given a septum piercing as it matched my character more. Ashtray had actually given it to me in the show. Obviously it was fake but it looked really real. I looked in the mirror that was placed in front of me and took a good look at my makeup and hair. I'd never seen myself with the full euphoria glam so it was quite shocking. I had sparkly pink eye shadow with a fake tear and a silver star. I also had super long fake eye lashes which made my eyes pop. 

I let javon know that I was done and went to find him at costume

I let javon know that I was done and went to find him at costume. When I walked in he had a weird smile on his face. "They went full out for the carnival," he giggled. "You look hot though." "Thanks J. Feels weird," I replied. We got changed into our costumes. I was wearing a hot pink set which felt super revealing but I thought it suited my character well. 

Once I was finally changed which took time because I couldn't stuff up my hair and makeup, I felt hands grip my hips

Once I was finally changed which took time because I couldn't stuff up my hair and makeup, I felt hands grip my hips. I turned around and was kissed by javon. "I feel so uncomfortable," I giggled. "You look good," javon replied. We walked over to the car park to meet with the rest of the cast as we had to take a short drive to the carnival that was made just for this episode. Everyone (especially Alexa and Sydney) was complementing how I looked. Alexa looked quite similar to me as our characters had quite a similar personality. 

After a short drive, we arrived at the carnival which looked amazing in the dark as there were coloured lights everywhere. We were on in 5 mins with Angus so we went over to the pretzel stand which was apparently used in season 1. We quickly read back through our lines for this scene and started recording. 

*Mackenzie's pov*

I followed ashtray and fez towards the pretzel stand that they were working out tonight. Ash had told me they sell Molly here every year and make bank. "So kid, this is the stand," fez said. I walked up the stairs at the back of the van and climbed inside. "Ash," fez nodded. Ash pulled out bags that were stashed inside his pants and put them underneath a seat. "You kids start rolling," fez said as he started setting everything up. Ash handed me a bag of weed and some rolling papers and I helped him to roll joints. After we finished rolling joints, we put Molly into little baggies. 

*y/n's pov*

"and... scene," sam called. I stood up and took javon's hand as he lead me out of the van. "good job guys, you're back on in 1 hour so hang out in the van or whatever and we will be back soon," sam said. Angus, Javon and I just hung out in the van, talking and watching tiktok until we had to film again.  

After and hour we were back on so we got ready to film. It was just a quick scene of Fez selling whilst ash and I hung out in the van and then ash and I left to hang out at the carnival. We waited a while after filming that scene so that other cast members could film before we filmed the final scenes of euphoria season 3. 

*Mackenzie's pov (filmed around 9:00)* 

"Please can we go on the Ferris wheel ash," I said, pointing towards the Ferris wheel which was lit up with bright coloured flashing lights. "Fine," ash huffed. I pulled him towards the Ferris wheel and we got in the carriage. We slowly made out way up, admiring the view across the carnival. "it's pretty up here," I said, looking over the side. "yeah sure," ash replied, looking at his phone. "get off your phone and look with me," I said, snatching his phone off him. "Fuck off ma," he said annoyed, coming to sit with me. We looked at the view and rested my head on Ash's shoulder with his arm around my waist. 

We made our way back down and jumped off the ride. "quick the fireworks are about to start," some chick said to her friend. I looked up at ash with puppy dog eyes and he rolled his eyes, walking me over to the fireworks. We found a spot on the grass and sat down, looking up at the stars and waiting for the fireworks. Ash put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me in closer to keep me warm. 

I felt eyes on me so I looked up to see Ash starring at me. "Watch you looking at?" I asked. "You," he replied, smirking. I gave him a confused look and he replied to my look, "you look hot." I felt my cheeks heat up. We hadn't really flirted or kissed since, you know, so I thought he'd lost any feelings for me. "thanks I guess," I replied. We kept eye contact and he rested his hand on my thigh which gave me butterflies. I watched his eyes as they traced from my eyes, down to my lips, and back up to my eyes. He slowly leant in closer to me and placed his other hand on my cheek. Our lips connected as he gave me a long kiss. Suddenly there was a huge bang which made us pull away. I looked up to see that I firework went off, and then another, and another. I turned back to Ash who gave me another small kiss. "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked which made me giggle. "Thought you'd never ask."