Help

I know I was cutting for a dumb reason but I had to feel better. Was I a bad person? Was I a bad mother? A bad daughter? A bad friend? I didn't know
Drip, drip, drip, I only did one slice and damn it hurt I was so dumb, I didn't need to do that. I asked for help at the nurses office they stitched me up. Never doing that again. I went out and saw my mom with Taylor she was stroking her hair while taylor was asleep. I walked over and sat down my mom looked at my arm.
"What happened?"
"Mom, I feel like Nick like Miley better"
"well that's not true,in fact no ones in with him, go ahead."
I sighed and walked towards his room. He was asleep, I walked over and held his hand. All of a sudden his eyes got wide and a machine beeped super loud he started raising like in the horror devil movies. I stood back and the nurses ran in. They pressed his stomach down and I just watched they rushed me out and pulled a curtain around him. I turned around and saw Miley standing there, she gave me an evil eye, until I realized she was giving me the devil eye. Her eyes were red and she walked away her hand was curved like she did that to him.
I didn't belive it but what if she was a which? No like a devil? I had to get here cause I needed to know what she was doing....I tried to follower here but she kept losing me, until I found her phone and found a text for an address.
*unknown*
"5678 Rickns Street
Hope that helps meet me here come threw the back, ask for Chris and we'll go from there."

I only knew one Chris, one horrible cheating Chris but it couldn't be, could it? I don't know but I'm going to the address