What to do

She never called me nor ever picked up the phone when I called. I kept texting her and she saw them I was so upset. It was like she just befriended me. This has only happened once when she dated my ex as a secret. Nick Redupsm we only kissed once, but they had sex. First girl to lose her virginity. She didn't even tell me I was like 10% mad about the ex but 90% about the other thing. She couldn't even give me advice. Whe. I found out we stopped talking for 9 months when I finally got over it and we came back even stronger. We did everything together we went to the same college, shopped the same stores, traveled together, etc. But this was just weird she's never been like this I've never felt like this. I decide to go to her house to find out what the hell was going on. I arrived at her house and walked up and buzzed the apartment. I knew she wouldn't let ME in sp I said I was a flower guy. She came down and kinda grinned she had a robe on and opened the door. She came out and out her arm around me and walked me inside. Once I was in her apartment we sat on the couch.
"So where are my flowers?" She laughed
"Look Miley I love you so much but what's going on? I'm feeling worse then in 9th grade with the Nick situation."
The. All of a sudden out of no where this happened...
"Just shut up ok get out get the hell out!"
"Miley, this isn't you" I was almost crying
"Things have changed sweetheart," she was mocking me. "There are some things that should stay secret"
"Shit up, why are u being a bitch!?"
That made her really mad
She didn't change a thing her eyes are filled with madness she walked over to me and slapped me straight on the face.
"Why are you acting like a bitch?"
"Get out now before I hurt you more."
I walked out and got in my. Car. I just sat there and cried. My best friend just completely un friended me. What do I do now? No Miley? I just went home to talke to Chris