Stand- By

I sat in the waiting room for hours. No news. No updates. Taylor was with me she was a mess. So was Miley and my mom. It was silent until I couldn't take it anymore I needed to help Taylor to forget. At least for a little bit. I got up and held my hand out to Taylor she got up and I picked her up. I held her head to my cheast and we walked.
"Baby are you ok?" I was holding back my tears.
"I know he's dead. My only friend.." She started crying we sat down on a bench outside
"What about Maddie and Ariana and Brince?"
"No, well yes but I mean my best friend." She looks away "I only really knew him for a year *shiffle* and that's all I get"
I hugged her tighter when I got a text from Miley
~Miley~ hey they have some news
"Come in sweetie lets get an update" I picked her up and we walked inside.
"Hi are you Courtney Rense?"
"Yes" I put Taylor down and told her to go see her grandma. She ran.
The nurse smiled at me and I sighed
"Good news?"
"He is stable, he will have to stay her for a month. The bullet went threw the skin on the side so thankfully nothing was wrong. He had surgery just to remove it but he's doing great"
I started crying and hugged her.
"Can I see him?"
"Yes but one at a time"
I bent down and told Taylor she smiled and hugged me.
"Taylor I will be right back ok"
My mom kissed my check and hugged me she whipped away her tears
"What great news sweetie"
I looked around but couldn't find Miley. I was so excited to see him I just went back there,
I heard some laughing his laugh actually. I was so happy but when I walked in I saw him laughing so hard with Miley.
"Miley can I Uh talk to you?" I smiled at Nick. *whispers* I'll be right there
"Hey what great news right!?"
"Um nit to be rude but why were u back there?"
"Oh the nurse said he was asking for me! Isn't that cute!? She said 'hi Miley Nick would acpically like to see you'"
"Excuse me" I walked in the room
"Hi nick I'm so glad ur ok u had me worried sick."
"Where's Miley?" He was looking for her.
"Nick, I'm your mother why didn't u want to see me? Why did you ask for Miley?"
"Miley is fun I like her"
"More than me?" I didn't want this response
"Uh I guess"
I was so hurt the women took my husband and now my son.