Enemy's, or more? (Schlattbur)

"And the winner of the election, is..."

The crowd was silent as the winner of the first presidential vote was about to be announced.

"Schlatt"

Most of the crowd cheered, some stayed quiet, as their old president walked back behind the stage, their new leader walking up to the podium confidently.

"Thank you, thank you, its my pleasure to call myself the second president of l'manburg. My first act as president, is to REVOKE the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and Tommyinnit"

Wilbur stared at Schlatt, they were best friends, they promised to go through everything together, so why was he exiling him? Yet alone out of his own country, but he couldn't call it his anymore could he? Schlatt had won, so it belonged to Schlatt, not him. Tears started filling his eyes, but before he could say anything, he already found himself running, running from his country, running from his friends, running from his best friend. Or ex-best friend now.

Wilbur and Tommy only stopped running once they reached the nether portal, jumping inside, hoping they would stop being followed, and they were. The two continued running until they reached a nice place, far away from l'manburg, far away from everyone.

It had now been two weeks since they were 'exiled' and Wilbur was slowly going crazy. Often disappearing for multiple hours at a time, once even one and a half days, which only made Tommy extremely worried.

I've given up on this, so yea