Isolation pt.3 (dnf)

Before he could think any further George closed his eyes leaned closer and...

their lips met.

It only lasted a couple of seconds, but to Dream it felt like hours.

And when it ended they just stared at each other, no sound, no disruption just them.

Who knows how long they were there, but soon both of them lost there confidence and right after Dream turned away to hide his blush George also turned around.

And they stayed like this for even longer.

"So does that answer your question?"
"Hmmm"

Was all Dream manages to answer, but he still managed to move his head and hide it in Georges shoulder, hoping it could stay.

And it could, because all George did was hold his hand against Dreams head and lie down, with him on top of his chest.

By now the sun has completely vanished.

"Hey Dream?"
"Hm?"
"You know that I'm leaving in 5 days, right?"

Dream sighed.

"Yup, why?"
"Well why did you wait so long to tell me? Like I've been here for 3 months, why didn't you say anything sooner?"
"I was nervous. I didn't want to be rejected I guess. And if you didn't like me back then our friendship would have been ruined!"
"Well why did you then tell me now"
"Sapnap's gone and before that he said that you like me too, and I guess you do!"
"Well I'm glad you did eventually, but another question, should we tell the fans?"
"What?"
"I mean that we're together, if you want to be that is."
"I do and it's your choice, I don't mind"

George stayed silent for a bit.

"Can we not? At least not yet?"
"Anything for you Georgie and don't say anything because you will be keeping that name."
"Really?"
"Yes!"

Dream said rolling back off George and sitting opposite of him. George followed him, but as soon as he got up he was pulled into Dreams lap.

"Wahhhh"
"Oh calm down it's only me"
"Yea yea, anyway what time is it?"
"Uhhh, 9:43 pm"
"We'll do you want to go back?"
"Anything for you Georgie"

Dream got up and pulled George to his chest, before pecking him on the cheek and running of.

"H-Hey!"

George yelled running after him. After he caught him it was Dreams turn to catch him.

The whole run home was filled with laughter and joy.

Dream got to the door, with George was chasing him, and managed to quickly open it before slamming it in George's face.

"HA TAKE THAT"
"THATS NOT FAIR"

It took a bit of arguing, but eventually Dream opened the door, on one condition of course, and that was that George would have to watch a movie with him, both on the sofa.

Relentlessly the older agreed.

And that's what they did.

George would say they were sitting apart while Dream would say they were cuddling, no one knows what happened, but they did watch binge watch through heartstopper.

And it didn't take long for soft snores to be heard from one of the two. Who knows which one.

Turns out it was George because at about 11 pm he was suddenly woken up by a loud crash.

"Ahhh! Wha- *yawn* What was that?"
"Oh I just dropped a mug"
"Is it broken?"
"Really you're not even asking how your amazing boyfriend is doing? That hurts Georgie"

Dream complained, putting on a sad voice.

"But yes, the mug is broken"
"Well clear it up then"
"Ok ok, you gonna help me?"
"Nope"
"Thx a lot"
"Your welcome"

After Dream cleaned up the broken mug, he walked over to George, giving him a hug from the back.

"I'm going to bed now, don't stay up to long"

And with that he left.

After about 10 minutes of scrolling through his phone George got a bit bored and also went to bed.

But after he had gotten into bed, it felt empty. Like it was missing something.

Before he realised George was standing in front of Dreams door knocking.

"Come in"

George slowly opened the door.

"You need something George?"
"Uhh hehe, my rooms pretty cold, I forgot to close the window, do you mind if I stay in here for a bit?"

Dream knew full well that the brunet wanted to cuddle but brushed it off.

"Sure, don't worry I forget to close it all the time"

Dream patted on the bed next to him and George slowly walked over and lay down next to him.

Without a warning Dream placed his arm around George and left it there.

Eventually both of them fell asleep, in each other's arms, happy.