Through the kids, future (Schlattbur)

TW: Su1c1d3 attempt

Schlatt and Wilbur would have been married for 20 years today.

23. of September 2020 - the day they met.

23. of December 2020 - they started dating.

23. of September 2025 - they got married.

5. of December 2025 - Sally got arrested and put in prison for 15 years.

5. of December 2040 - Sally was realised from prison.

23. of June 2046 - Wilbur died to a bank robbery.

30. of June 2046 - Wilburs funeral.

23. of September 2050 - today.

Schlatt was standing over his dead lovers grave, it was hard to not break down sobbing, it had been four years since Wilbure died, but Schlatt still felt like it was yesterday, when he got a phone call from the police, telling him his lover had been killed in a bank robbery.

He remembers the day perfectly, they had woken up like they usually did, in each others arms, Wilbur had gotten up to bring some things to Tommy and Tubbo, on his way there he stopped at the bank to pick some money up. According to witnesses three people suddenly walked into the bank and took a little girl hostage. Wilbur being Wilbur tried to protect the girl, but the robbers didnt care, they shoot him, right in the head. By the time the ambulance got there he was pretty much already dead.

A lot of people were affected by the news, Tommy and Tubbo had lost their father, Schlatt had lost the only person who ever loved him. The only person who understood him, the only person who stayed by his side no matter what, the only person who could make even the worst days better with a simple smile or 'hello', the only person who loved him unconditionally no matter how bad he messed up, the only person who he never argued with, the only person where he could truly be himself and didn't have to put on a fake persona.

He lost the most important person in his life. All because of some stupid teenagers who didnt get enough pocket money and stole a gun from their dad, they were all found and arrested pretty quickly, and went to prison.

But Wilbur was still gone.

And if Tommy and Tubbo hadn't found Schlatt he would have joined Wilbur. When he woke up and realised he was still alive Schlatt started sobbing, complaining about how he 'just wanted to see his lover again'.

It took awhile but eventually Schlatt stopped trying to join Wilbur and just accepted that he was gone, and promised that he would wait for his time.

Now he was standing next to Wilburs grave, which was placed in the exact spot that they shared their first kiss. Schlatt was sitting on the bench they made themselves.

He was sitting there and telling Wilbur about what had happened since the last time he was there.

"-And Tubbo got a boyfriend, he's lovely, very forgetful, but a true gentleman, you would like him a lot, Tommy still hasnt found anyone, but I dont think he minds, he has a lot of friends... oh yes, I almost forgot, Tommy finally reached 10 million subscribers on that YouTube thingy, I'm sure you would be very proud of him, he seemed very excited about it"

Schlatt justs sat there in silence for a bit, imagining Wilburs warm body cuddled up to him, but when he opened his eyes, there was nothing there. Schlatt looked around confused, but he coulldnt find anything that would give off the warmth that he had just felt.

'Must be Wilburs ghost'

"I love you Wilbur"

He could swear he heard the wind say 'I love you' back, but apparently not.