Her Name Is...

The ambulance came to the house and went to the hospital. The other guys had to follow, Nash was with me. Contractions were getting stronger and stronger.
"HURRY!!!!!" I yelled.
"We're here! Hang tight babe!" Nash said in panic. One of the paramedics took me out of the ambulance and transferred me to another bed. I was getting wheeled out to a room. The doctors and Nurse started setting up and got me ready.
"Ok Mrs. Grier! Are you ready!?"
I nodded and got ready.
"Ok! On the count of 3! One...Two...Three!"
*After Delivery*
The nurse took the baby and went to clean her. Yes she was crying and moving. Thank god. The nurses cleaned her and wrapped her in a blanket. She finally stopped crying. The nurse came over with my baby.
"Hi beautiful." I said cradling her. I looked up and Nash.
"She's beautiful, just like you."
I was talking to the baby and holding her. I handed her to Nash and he held her for a little. He gave her back to me.
"So, do you have a name for her?"
I looked at Nash.
"How does Hazel sound babe?"
"Perfect." Nash said. I smiled widely and looked down at the baby.
"Hazel Hamilton Grier."
"Gorgeous name." The nurse said.
The boys were able to come visit. Jc, Kian, Cameron, and the others came in.
"She's beautiful." Said Shawn.
"What's her name?" Aaron asked.
"Hazel Hamilton Grier." I said smiling.
"Can I hold her?" Jc asked.
"Of course."
I let Jc hold Hazel.
"Hi Hazel. I'm your uncle Jc!" Jc said talking to her. I laughed and smiled. Jc let the others hold Hazel.
"She's so precious." Mahogany said.
"I can't wait to do her hair and stuff!" Andrea said.
"If you need a babysitter, i'm here!" Jenn said.
"Same with me!" Said Matt. The other guys agreed. Andrea gave me Hazel back and everyone left so I can feed her.
"Do you need anything babe?"
"No thanks, i'm good Nash."
"Ok babe. I'm gonna go get food. I'll be right back. I love you both." Nash kissed Hazel and I.
"I love you too."
💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
CONGRATULATIONS toobalisious
YOU NAMED THE BABY!!!! Everyone please go follow toobalisious
Thank you for all entering the contest!! 500 VIEWS!!!! LETS GET TO 1K soon!?!?
Love you guys!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️