Its a...

*June's POV*
"You better not fail Jackson. I'm counting on you."
"I know, I know. I'll fight him and kill him."
"Good. Now leave."

*Crystal's POV*
Morning sickness. Woohoo. Today,Jenn, Andrea,and Mahogany were taking me shopping, just to spend time together. We haven't spent time together ever since I found out I was pregnant and all. I got dressed into a pink shirt that said If you think i'm crazy, you should meet my friends! I wore the shirt with blue jeans, and then I put my normal makeup on. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Nash was on his phone.
"Morning beautiful." He said seeing me and kissing me.
"Hi." I said giggling. I sat next to him and checked my phone. 24,932 favorites, 212,273 comments, and 24,293 retweets on twitter from my last post. A lot of fans we're excited that I was having a baby. Some, not so much. Oh well. Then, I saw an incoming text from Shawn.

Muffin Man: GUESS WHAT!!!!😱

Me: WHAT!!?

Muffin Man: TODAY, ITS BEEN 1 YEAR SINCE MELANIE AND I HAVE BEEN DATING!!!💘💘💘

Me: OH MY GOD!! CONGRATS!!!

Muffin Man: Thanks 🙈
I smiled and heard a car horn outside. It was the girls.
"Ok babe, i'll see you in a little. Love you."
"Ok, love you too." I kissed Nash and went outside. I got in and we all drove to the mall. We went to Forever21 first.
*In Forever21*
"So!? Are you excited about the baby!?" Mahogany asked.
"Yea! Nash and I are real excited."
"I still remember the text you sent me. I was gonna go to the O2l house at that time." Andrea said laughing.
"I can't believe your gonna be a mom!!" Jenn said. We all laughed and looked at clothes.
"Crystal!! How about this one!?" Jenn picked up a shirt that had Mickey and Minnie kissing each other. It was perfect.
"Let me go try it on!" I went to the changing room and tried on the shirt. It was just my size!
*2 Hours Later*
We were at Aeropostale looking at stuff. We've been there for an hour looking at clothes and jeans. We were there for that long because Aero just had a new shipment of United XXVI. I went to try on a shirt from that clothing line, until I had that feeling.
"No! Not now!" I whispered to myself. I took the shirts I got and gave them to the girls. I didn't tell them where I was going. I ran to the bathroom next door and threw up. It's time to go home. I went back to Aero and Mahogany and the other two were paying.
"Why aren't you guys looking around more? I'm ok now!"
"Read." Mahogany shoved her phone into my hands. It was a text message from Jc.
Jc: Hey Lox, can you let Crystal know Nash is at the police station? The boys gathered some money, and the Magcon manager threw in some money too for the bail.
Shit. Really Nash!? I was pissed. Why would Nash be in jail, WHEN HE KNOWS I NEED HIM BECAUSE I'M PREGNANT!!! We all finished paying, and went to the car. We put all 25 bags in the car and drove to the police station.
"Just stay calm girl, don't stress."
"I'm not stressed Andrea, i'm just pissed." The rest of the car ride was quiet. We went to the O2l house and picked up the bail money. When we got to the station, I got the money from Mahogany, and stormed out of the car and went straight to the policemen at the front desk.
"Can I help you?"
"Yes. I'm here to bail out Nash Grier." I said sternly.
"Are you a family member or friend of Nash?"
"I'm his wife."
"Do you know the charge of the bail money?"
"How much is it?" The officer looked up Nash's name. He then looked for how much the bail money was.
"It's 2,000."
"What did he do?"
"He got in a fight with a man named Jackson. He claimed Jackson tried killing him, but there was no proof he was."
I handed the police the bail money.
"Ok, he's in Cell number 819. Let me lead you to him."
I followed the police to the cell Nash was in. When we got closer, I was pissed.
"Nash Grier?" He called to him, knocking on the cell door. Nash was laying down in the bed. When he saw me, he smiled. I just glared at him. He then frowned.
"Your free to go. Get your stuff at the desk." We followed the police and Nash picked his stuff up. Mahogany was waiting outside in the car. Mahogany dropped Jenn and Andrea off, then us.
"Thanks for shopping Mahogany."
"Anytime!" She said smiling at me. I grabbed my bags of clothes and went to the front door. Nash was behind me. I unlocked it and went upstairs to put my stuff down.
"Why won't you talk to me?" Nash asked. I didn't say anything.
"Can we settle this please? You didn't talk to me at all. The only time you did was in the morning." That's it!
"I WAS FUCKING SHOPPING THEN I FIND OUT MY HUSBAND IS IN JAIL!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!? DO YOU NOT KNOW YOUR OWN MOTHER FUCKING WIFE IS PREGNANT!? HUH!? DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT NASH!!!! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO ME AND THE BABY WHILE YOU WERE IN JAIL!!?"
"Well look! I got into a fi-"
"WITH SOME GUY YOU DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW!!?"
"HE WAS PICKING ON ME!!"
"AND YOU FUCKING FIGHT HIM!? OH MY GOD NASH!!! I PROBABLY WASNT THE FIRST THING THAT CAME TO YOUR MIND, WAS I!?"
"LOOK!!!! I'm sorry ok!? I promise I won't fight anyone again! He DID try to get at me Crystal! I should've thought of you first. I'm sorry."
I stayed silent.
"Forgive me baby, please?" He pleaded.
I let out a big sigh.
"Fine." He ran up to me and gave me a deep kiss. We pulled away and he kissed my stomach. Might as well forgive him.
*5 Months Pregnant*
Nash and I were all better. We didn't fight anymore, we both got along. Nash and I were both in bed, watching movies. Nash's hand was on my stomach. All of a sudden, I felt a jolt in my stomach.
"Woah!! What the fuck!?!?"
"Nash! The baby just kicked!"
"I know I felt it!!" Nash smiled and kissed me. Tomorrow was the Ultrasound. In 2 weeks, i'll be six months pregnant.
*Next Day*
"Ready?"
"Yea babe."
Wow. I couldn't wait to find out the baby was a girl or boy!! We got to the doctors and waited in the waiting room. We were talking about if the baby was going to be a girl or boy. I decided to post something on twitter.
With @nashgrier at the doctors! Gonna find out if the baby is a girl or boy! Comment what you think the baby is!!
I posted it and got comments popping up immediately.
"Crystal Grier?"
Here we go.
The nurse took us into a room with the Ultrasound ready. She put gel on my stomach and moved a stick around. I looked at the screen.
There was the baby.
The baby was adorable. I started tearing up.
"So, are you ready to find out what your having?" Nash squeezed my hand and we nodded our heads yes. She somehow made the baby turn over.
"Ok Mrs. Grier. Congratulations! Your having a baby girl!"
"Oh my god!!" I smiled and started crying. My baby girl. Growing in my stomach. Life feels perfect.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hey guys!!! So I posted a longer part just because you guys are amazing. Already almost 50 views!! Still have people read my first book, then this one after they finish. Love you guys!!