Mysterious Call

I stared at Jc, with tears pouring out of my eyes. Nash was next to me, rubbing my back and comforting me.
"What happened!?" I nearly yelled at Kian.
"It was a fucking drive by!!!" He yelled.
"Look, we were finishing up on moving boxes, and a car drove by hella fast. All I heard was a gun shot, then Jc was on the floor yelling in pain."
"Mmm...C-crystal.."
"Jc!" I ran over to his bed.
"Hey..w-why you crying? A pretty girl should n-never cry."
"And a wonderful brother like you should never be in this position." I said crying. I hit the call nurse button and the nurse came.
"Mr. Castillo! Your awake!" She said smiling.
"We need to take an x-ray on your leg to see where the bullet landed in your leg. Hopefully, it didn't land on a bone." Another nurse walked in and help wheel the bed to the X-ray room.
"You guys have to wait in the waiting room." A nurse said.
"Nash." I said turning towards him.
"Yea babe?"
"I don't wanna be here. It just bring back memori-"
"Let's go babe."
"Kian, can you let Jc know?"
"Yea, of course."
Nash held my hand and we walked out. We drove home in silence, and I was depressed.
"Babe, please don't be sad. I don't want to see my princess like this. At least he was shot in the leg, not on the chest." I look at Nash and sighed.
"I love you." I said kissing him.
"I love you more." he said smiling. We went inside and decided to go to bed. I went to take a warm shower. I changed into a tank top and sweats, and crawled into bed. Nash kissed me and I fell asleep
*Next Morning*
I woke up to the baby kicking. And my ankles were starting to get swollen. Crap. I looked next to me and Nash was there sound asleep. All of a sudden, I felt a huge jolt in my stomach. The baby kicked my stomach really hard.
"Ow!!" I yelled. My hand flew over my mouth. Nash shot up.
"What's wrong? Babe? Are you ok!?"
"Yea, i'm fine. The baby just kicked me that's it."
My phone went off.
Me: hello?
Unknown: So your pregnant?
Me: who's this?
Unknown: see you tonight.
The person hung up and I got nervous.
"Babe. Someone-wants t-to see me tonight."
"Hey. I'm here baby, and I'll always protect you." He put his strong arm around my stomach.
"And I will protect you too."
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Who was on the phone!?😱😱
But hey! I'm not getting a lot of baby names!!!!
Remember to enter if you wanna win! You never know you might win!
Almost 300 VIEWS!!!!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘 I LOVE YOU GUYS SERIOUSLY!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!!! 😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘😘