Telling The Guys

After the fight, Nash thought all the boys can meet up in Cams apartment and tell them the news. I was worried about one person, Jc. How will he react?

Few minutes later, some of the boys texted me saying they were here. Nash and I went to Cams. When we got there, they greeted me with hugs.

"So what's up?" Jc asked laughing.

"Ok, so I have a game for you guys."

I had laughing and woo's from the guys. I grabbed paper and drew hangman. I spelled out the sentence I was going to tell them, but with lines.

"Is there any B's in it?"

"Yea!" I put 2 b's up there. It took 20 minutes for the boys to try to figure it out.

"Is it food?"

"No Carter, it's not food!" I said laughing. The letters that were there was b, I, A, and Y.

"OH MY GOD!!!! CONGRATS CRYSTAL!!!!" Jc yelled. They all said in unison: "I'M HAVING A BABY!!!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!! CONGRATS!!!!"

I got hugs from everybody and nobody was mad. We all hung out for a little and then Nash and I left. I was tired from morning sickness. When we got home, I got into bed, and went on twitter.

Unscramble the words and put them together to get a sentence!

Im' gavnih a byab

Tweet me saying the sentence!

I posted the post and laid down. Nash laid down next to me.

"I'm so excited." Nash told me.

"I am too babe." Nash put his hand on my stomach and kissed it. I kissed Nash and fell asleep.

*June's POV*

I was scrolling through twitter when I saw the slut posted something. I was trying to unscramble the words.

"I'm ha-having a b-baby!!" I said out loud. That's it. I had to plan something to kill her. And the baby. I'M the one who should've married Nash. I'M the one who should've fucked Nash and get pregnant! That baby needs to be gone.

*Crystal's POV*

I woke up with more morning sickness. Today, I was going to check in with my doctor to see how long i've been pregnant. I was so excited.

"Ready to go?" Nash asked.

"Yea babe."

We drove to my doctor and then we checked in. We were in the waiting room. Nash put his hand on my stomach.

"You'll never stop doing that huh?" I said giggling.

"No! Cause I love you both!"

"Mrs. Grier?" Asked a nurse.

Nash and I followed the nurse to a room.

"The doctor will be here in a minute!" She said walking out. Pretty soon, the doctor walked in.

"Hello! I'm Dr.Glenn, nice to meet you Crystal!"

"Hi Dr. Glenn."

"Is this your husband?"

"Yes."

"Very adorable couple." she told me.

"Now let's see, so when did you find out you were pregnant?"

"Yesterday." She wrote down the information.

"And how old are you?"

"24."

She wrote down my age and checked to see how long I was pregnant for. She did a sonogram and ran a few tests.

"You've been pregnant with the baby for 5 weeks!! The baby looks good with growing point."

"Thank you." I told the doctor, then we left.

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! LOVE YA!!!! ❤️❤️