Our Promise

"I need to see my doctor!" I said after throwing up.
"Babe, maybe your just sick."
"I don't know Nash. Just in case. Plus it's already the 20th, i'm late."
"Let's go."
Nash and I drove to the doctors. We checked in then waited in the waiting room.
"Nash."
"Yea?"
"What if-What if I am pregnant again?"
"Won't it be a good thing babe?"
"I'm just scared."
"Hey." Nash cupped his hands around my face.
"We can get through this together, I promise." With that, he kissed me.
"Mr. and Mrs- Oh! Sorry to ruin your moment!" I heard the nurse say, giggling. We pulled away and we both laughed. The nurse led us into a room.
"Ok, so what's going on ma'am?"
"Well, I'm thinking I might be pregnant again. This morning I was throwing up and I missed my date."
"Ok, when do you usually start?"
I saw Nash getting a little uncomfortable. I giggled.
"Oh! Sir, you may step out if you like." Nash nodded and went out of the room for a little.
"Anyway, I usually start on the 10th, but I never did."
"Oh! Ok, then there's a possible chance." The nurse said smiling.
"Let's get a test done!"
I did a pregnancy test and waited for the results. Nash and I sat in silence and we were waiting.
"Mrs. Grier! Congratulations! Your pregnant!"
"No."
"No!?" Nash and the Nurse asked me in surprise.
"I can't! I'm not ready!!" Without thinking, I ran out of the room, crying.
*Nash's POV*
"Mrs. Grier! Congratulations! Your pregnant!!" I couldn't wait to have another baby. I smiled widely and got so excited.
"No."
"No!?" The nurse and I said in surprise in unison.
"I can't! I'm not ready!!" Crystal ran out of the room crying.
"Is everything ok?"
"We lost our first child, because she was weak and was born too early."
"Oh, i'm so sorry." The nurse said. She left the room and I followed her out. I ran to find Crystal.
*Crystal's POV*
I ran outside and I sat there crying. I lost my daughter, and i'm scared as hell to loose this one. I put my head down on my legs and cried. I felt someone tap my shoulder, then I look up.
"Hey. Are you ok?" A guy asked me.
"Does it fucking look like i'm ok!?"
"Sorry. I saw you run out of the building and saw you alone and crying. What's the matter if you don't mind me asking?"
"Its fine. I just found out i'm pregnant, but the thing is- i- i lost my daughter when i-i was 6 months pregnant with her." I cried again when I told him that.
"I'm so sorry. Hey, cheer up though. Maybe this little baby will survive and be strong."
I looked up and him and smiled a little.
"W-what's your name?"
"Gabe. And you?"
"Crystal."
"Oh. By the way, your extremely beautiful."
"Thanks." I unfolded my legs and put my hands on them to show off my ring.
"Wow. That's a beautiful ring."
"Thank you, my husband got it for me."
"Oh, your married?"
"Yea."
We sat in silence and then he leaned in.
"Um, like I just fucking said, i'm married."
"Your husband doesn't have to know."
He leaned in closer, going towards my neck.
"Get the fuck away from me!" I tried standing up, but he grabbed my arm. He was really strong, and I couldn't get up. His hand trailed from my knee and started to go higher on my leg.
"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I screamed.
"CRYSTAL!!!!" I heard my name from behind me, and in front of me. I looked in front of me, Shawn and Melanie were running up to me from Shawn's car. I looked behind me, and Nash ran towards Gabe.
"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY WIFE!!!" Nash ran up to him and grabbed his neck and held tight.
"I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AROUND MY FUCKING WIFE EVER!!!!" Nash pushed him and he fell to the ground. He was coughing, then he started running away.
"Oh my god! Are you ok!?" Melanie asked. She helped me up.
"Yea, just a little scared."
"I swear Nash and I will fuck him up if we see him near you again."
"You got that fucking right." Nash's knuckles were white and his face was full of anger. He was also shaking cause he was mad.
"Woah. Nash calm down." Melanie said. He didn't say anything.
"Babe. Calm."
"NO!!!! YOU FUCKING RUN AWAY FROM THE FUCKING NURSES OFFICE AND RUN OUT HERE!!! IF YOU WERENT BEING STUPID AND WERENT THINKING LIKE AN IDIOT, THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED!!"
"Nash! Calm d-"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP SHAWN!!!!"
"Don't yell at my boyfriend that way!"
"YOU NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP TOO!!!!"
"NASH!!! DONT YELL AT THEM!!! THEY SAW ME IN TROUBLE AND THEY HELPED ME!!!!"
"BUT YOU NEARLY GOT FUCKING RAPED!!!! WHILE YOUR FUCKING PREGNANT!!!"
"SHAWN AND MELANIE FUCKING HELPED ME!!!!"
All of a sudden, Nash slapped my face. I fell to the ground and started crying.
"Crystal i'm taking you home." Shawn helped me off the ground and we walked away.
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Ooh DAYUM!!! Nash HIT crystal!! 😱 Let's see what happens next!! And you thought this was the end😂 Nope!!
💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Shawn drove me to his place with Melanie. I was sitting in the car while we were on our way there, and I was looking at the ring on my finger. I grabbed onto it.
"Don't." Melanie said holding onto my hand.
"That ring is like a promise ring. But, your keeping this promise forever."
I smiled and hugged Melanie.
"Your amazing. Thank you."
"Here's your place. It looks like Nash is on the front porch. Crying. Will you be ok?"
"Yea."
"Ok. See ya. Text me!"
"Ok. Bye Shawn, bye Melanie."
"Bye." They said in unison. I watched them drive away and I started to approach Nash. He wad crying. Really hard.
"Babe!" I ran to him and kneeled beside him. I rubbed his back and shushed him, telling him i'm here.
"Kill m-me n-now." He said sobbing.
"Then who'll take care of our baby?"
"Someone b-better than m-me."
"Nash. Listen to me. I love you with all my life. I'll love you through everything, through thick and thin, no matter what. I'll love until the day I die. There's nothing in this world that'll stop me from doing that."
He looked up and me and his eyes were red and puffy. I cupped my hands around his face and kissed him passionately. After a few seconds, we pulled away.
"Forgive me?"
"Of course." We kissed again.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
You guys know what to do!! Love you!! ❤️❤️❤️😘