Heat

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke with a burning sensation threw my body. Daryl laid beside me and his arms pulled me close to him. I felt the need to bred with him. I moan as his arms moved causing Daryl to wake.

Daryl's P.O.V.

I was woken by a moan. I thought it was a walker so i sat up but only to see Alex with sweat falling from her face. Her cloths were soaked with sweat and she held my arms to her. I knew she was now in heat

***SEXUAL***

I was shoved back on the bed and Alex straddled my waist. I held her hips with my hands and she starts to rock her hips over me. I grunt at the sensation and felt my body feel with lust and want.

Alex's P.O.V.

I leaned down and attached my lips with his neck. He let out a loud moan as I found his spot. "Alex." He moaned.

I rocked my hips harder over his area and i felt as his member poked me threw the cloth that held it captive. I take my lips off his neck and when I seen my mark on him I felt happy that he was mine and no one could claim him.

I was flipped over and Daryl hovered over me. He attacked my lips with his. My arms went around him and my fingers played in his hair. He rips my tank top apart and throws it in the floor. My wolf purred at his dominance. Daryl kissed down my jaw, neck, and down to my boobs. He takes one nipple in his mouth while playing with the other. I was a moaning mess under him.
The extra hand he had traveled down my body and to my area between my legs. He rubbed up and down on that area on my sleeping shorts. He moved my shorts and underwear to the side and started to play with me.

"Da-Daryl," I moan pushing my hips up and down making his hand move over the area, "pl-please don't t-tease m-me." He swapped boobs and now suched on the other one. He used one hand to hold himself up and the other to play with my area.

I let out a loud gasp as two of his fingers entered me. This is my first time ever doing this so I'm still small there if you get what I mean. I felt myself stretch around his fingers and I admit it hurt. I tried to hide the pain as he put another finger in but failed miserably.

He noticed my pain and stopped everything he was doing. "Alex we don't have to." He whispers in his southern drawl.

"P-Please." I beg trying to get him to touch me again.

He gave me a loving kiss as he slid down my shorts and underwear. He threw them onto the floor then he slid his shirt over his head then dropped it to the floor.

My wolf had taken over me and Daryl was pushed on the bed with me ontop. He went to move his hands but my wolf did want him to so she slid the belt out of the loops of his pants and tied his hands up.

"Alex please." He begs trying to release his hands from the belt.

My wolf ignored him but i wanted to just untie him and let him touch me. My wolf had plans of her own. She slowly undone his pants and slid then down slowly, teasing him. She traced her fingers up his legs after throwing his jeans in the floor.

"Don't tease." He moaned as she lightly touched his member threw his camo boxers.

"What's the fun in that?" She smirks, sliding his boxers down and grasping his member in our hand.