Person outside the Fence

Alex left and when she was gone Beth smirked at me. "What?" I ask walking up the metal steps to the cell we have our things in.

"You love her." She says following me.

I just grunt as i grab my crossbow from the floor and swinging it over my back.

"Don't," she coppies my grunt, "me. I can see it in your eyes. You ack like a bad-ass to everyone except her. Even before you knew what she was."

"Ok I love her,"i say irritated, "happy? I confess I felt something when i saw her eyes. I thought her skin was soft and i just wanted to yell in joy when Rick said I had to help her around. I wanted to scream at Carol for shooting her when i knew what she was. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"Yes." Beth smirks.

I pass her and staft walking to B block. Before i left i grab the key to Block A and Beth leaves out the door before i lock it behind me. What? Anyone could just come in and steal our things.

We walked to Block B but before i went i seen something at the fence. I took a closer look to see a woman. Not a walker but alive with a basket in hand.

"Beth get inside and get Rick out here!" I yell taking off down the grassy hill.

I show to a stop when i was face to face with her. She moves her hand down her leg and touches a bullet wound. Blood covers the tip of her finger and the walker smell the irony sent and start coming for her. She backs away and pulls the katanna from its holster. She slices the heads off but a walker falls ontop of her and she hits her head on the ground making her black out. I quickly shoot the walker in the head and Carol opens the gate while Rick gegs the woman and i grab her katanna and the basket.

-a few hours later-

The woman has been awake for a few minutes and when i was looking at the basket i see the thing Alex left with. Her midnight black knife that has a white wolf on it. She told me her mom had it made for her seventeenth birthday.

I hold the knife in my hand and run over to the woman. "Where did ya' get that!?" I yell holding out the knife. She stayed quiet. "I asked ya' a danm question!" I yelled.

I was pulled back by Rick. He went up to the lady and started talking to her. I ran my hands threw my hair as i pased back and forth. I pulled on my hair so hard the some hair was on my hands when i took them out of my hair. I take my knife out of its holster and replace it with Alex's knife. I stuff my threw my belt.

"I know where Glenn and X is." Rick say to everyone.

Quickly i turn because he caught my full attention.

"Their at a town called Woodbury," He says, "they were taken by someone who lives there."

I grad my crossbow from the table and Rick looks at me. "We're gonna get 'em." I say.

"We can't go now." He says.

"Ta hell we can't!" I say as fear comes over me, "We gonna go get 'em!" I point to the door that leads outside.

"We are gonna get things ready before we get them tomorrow." Rick says.

"We can get shit ready now and we get 'em tonig'!" I scream at him. I turn to walk out of the lock but before i did i tell them to send someone to get me before we leave tonight.

I get to our cell and throw my crossbow on the top bed before i sit on the bottom bed. I pull my knees to my chest and bite my knee. I didn't protect her. She could be dead now.