Explaning Heat

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up in Daryl's arms. After I had waken up yesterday Daryl has been around me twenty four seven. He yelled at Merel for coming close to me and begged me to stay away from Merel. I knew what was happening because while Daryl and Merel were talking I had waken up to hear Merel was going to take me from Daryl. 

I can also tell the protectiveness is starting to develop in Daryl, also the lust for me. He has his hands on me no matter what, but hides it around the group but I'm sure they know there is something going on with us, but he makes sure not to touch me in three certain spots.

I went to get out of Daryl's arms bu instead I'm being pressed against the bed as Daryl pushes his lips on mine. Instantly my arms go around his neck and my fingers tug his hair. His hands glide over my sides then onto the small of my back, pulling me up to meet his body.

He starts to move his hips back and forth, don't worry we have cloths on. He glides over my front area and I moan in the kiss. He takes his lips off mine and starts to kiss down my Jaw and down my neck. He lays us down so that my back was pressed against the bed again and one of his hands held my waist while he used the other to hold himself up so he didn't squish me.

Lust and want had feeled my body like it has been doing for the last two days. I knew that tomorrow I'll go in heat and I won't be able to stop Daryl from taking it any further then dry humping and heavy makeout seasons for a week. Daryl started sucking on my neck and when he found my sweetspot I let out a louder moan. I arched my back into his chest and I felt him smirk on my neck.

"D..Dary," i say in a breathless moan, "Daryl....Daryl st..stop."

He slowly starts to stop. He let go of my neck with a loud pop and his hips came to a stop lightly touching my area.

"What's wrong?" Daryl ask holding my face is his hands.

"Daryl I've got something that I need to tell you." I say softly.

"Please don't tell me Merel lied to ya again," he says then his face hardens, "I'll kill tha' sumbitch!"

He went to get up but i stop him by sitting in his lap. He automatically moved his hands to my hips and i rested my forehead on his.

"Its nothing to do with Merel." I whisper and his mucels relax a small bit.

"What is it?" He ask looking at me.

"Its something I'll go threw next week." I say.

His mucels tensed up again and he held me tighter. "Please don't tell me ya gonna get hurt," He says, "cause I'll kill up anyone who touches ya."

"Well I could get hurt but you'll have to keep everyone away from me," I say laying my head on his chest and listening to his heart beat, "expecially the guys."

"Whats gonna happen ta ya?" He ask with full concern in his voice.

"I'm going to go into heat." I answer.

"Whats that?" He ask.

"Its where I'll get umm...really...really...really horny and I'll want to be bread," I answer wishing he was a wolf or knew what heat was, "usually its just male wolves that get attracted to a female in heat but sense I've been around nothing but humans its going to be different. I'll beg for anyones touch and if I get touched by a male I'll want to be bread by him. I only want to be bread by you so I'll have to be away from everyone untill the week is done."

"By bread ya mean what?" He ask.

I hit myself in the forehead. "Sorry yall don't call it bread yall call it sex."

"So pretty much ya will want to have sex with anyone all week but ya only want it with me so ya want me ta lock ya up away from anyone?" He says running his fingers threw his hair.

I nod, "Yes."