X

Daryl's P.O.V.

I yawn and strech out my arms and legs. I sat up from the bed and i slip on my vest before leaving the cell. I go to the cell i took the girl in and she is still out. I sigh and walk outside. I was followed by Carol.

"We could hunt down that wolf." She says standing beside me.

"What wolf?" I ask pretsnding to not know what she was talking about.

"You know that one who was supposedly 'helping' you." She says doing quotation marks around the word helping.

"I told ya there was no danm wolf." I snap in a whisper tone.

"Thats bullshit Daryl." she snaps.

"Listen 'ere bitch," i snap turning to face her, "there was no danm wolf hear me!"

She went to say something but before she could Rick came out. "She is up." He says coming over to us.

I nod and walk inside. I hear trashing around and i ran to the cell. She moves around on the bed trying to get away from Hershal.

"No! Please no!" She yelled, "Don't hurt me!"

"Daryl hold her down she ripped her stitches open and i can't get them sewed back with her like this." I nodded and walked over to her.

I sat over her and my legs held her arms down while i held her head in my hands. I made her look at me and her blue eyes met mine.

She was quiet for a minute thdn she started screaming again as Hershal sewed up her leg again. She tried hard to get out of my grip ut i didn't let her.

After three minutes Hershal says he is done and i slip off her. Her face was a tear stained and you could see fear in her eyes. Must have had a back past?

Alex's P.O.V.

People left except three a cop guy, a old man, and a redneck. Wait thats the one from woods!

"What's your name?" The cop guy ask.

I sit there quiet. I pull my knees to my chest and hugged them and made sure to not put pressure on my wounds.

"What's your name?" He ask again.

"X." I answer.

"What kinda name is that?" The redneck ask.

"Daryl," the cop glanced at him then back at me, "are you sure you don't have a different name. "

"I'll tell you when i know i can trust you." I mutter looking down at my old combat boots.

"Fair enough," He smiles, "I'm Rick, that's Hershal, and that's Daryl. Daryl will help you around."

A grown comes from Daryl and i knew he didnt want to deal with me. "He doesn't have to." I say never looking up.

"He will no matter if he likes it or not." Rick responds.