New Members

Merel's P.O.V.

"So pretty much ya will want to have sex with anyone all week but ya only want it with me so ya want me ta lock ya up away from anyone?" I listen as Daryl speeks to 'his girl'.

"Yes." She answers.

Danm this girl is a hoe. She'll sleep with anyone all week and Daryl is gonna lock her up. Why don't he just fuck her and leave her? Thats what the rest of us Dixons do. Well I guess I'm just gonna have fun next week.

Daryl's P.O.V.

This whole situation with the heat thing is worrying me. What if Merel get to her? The only concern I have is keeping every person with a dick away from Alex. Of corse I don't like the idea of her craving sex from anyman but she said she couldn't control it and that heat is a natural thing for wolves, female ones of corse.

It just scares me that maybe she'll like someone else better in bed, believe me I'm gona get her but only if she tells me she wants to, and leave me.

I felt small arms come around me and a head rest on my back. I knew it was Alex because every time our skin touches it feels like my body is set up in flames. "Can we get out before all this heat stuff happens?" She ask from behind me, "because at twelve tonight it starts and I wont be able to get out."

I nod. "Get yer things ready." I say.

She lets out an adorable squill before running around the cell to get whats needed. She looked as if she was missing something.

I walk up bahind her and wrap her in my arms. "Whats wrong?" I ask reasing my head on her shoulder.

"Ever sense I was kidnapped I couldn't find my knife and that was the last thing I had to remember my family." She says dropping her head.

I smiled knowing I could fix this. "Close your eyes," I whisper in her ear, "and hold your hands out in front of you. "

She did as told and i slipped her knife out of my hulster. I gently placed it in her hands and I told her to open her eyes. When shesaw the knife her eyes went wide and a smile spread across her face.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She jumps in my arms and I'm quick to hold her up.

--time jump--

Alex's P.O.V.

We walked threw the woods. Our fingers laced together and my head laid on his shoulder. I know nezt will be hard for him, expecially sense Merel is after me. I don't wNt him to fear that I'll leave him for someone else but I know he is already fearing the worst.

A movement in the bushes made saryl push me behind him. "Come out!" He called to whoever it is.

Out stepped a woman and a boy. The boy looked about seventeen while the woman looked about in her mid twenties. The boy had dirty blonde hair, dark blue eyes, he stood about 5'7 maybe 5'8, either way he towered over me. The woman had blonde hair that hasn't been washed in a while causing it to look dark blonde. She had dark drown eyes and stood the same hight as the boy.

"Who are ya?" Daryl questioned holding his loaded crossbow at the two.

"I'm Joe," the boy says, "this is my cousin Kayla."

"Do you have a camp?" Kayla ask softly, "We have been alone the whole time and we ran out of food and water last night."

"How many walkers have ya killed?" Daryl ask.

"To many to count." Joe answered.

"How many people have ya killed?" Daryl ask.

"Five." Joe whispered.

Daryl's grip on me tightens at  Joe's answer. "Why?" Daryl ask.

"Because they all asked us to." Kayla answers and a tear falls from her watery eyes.

"Give them a chance." I whisper to Daryl.

He nods and we all walk back to the prison.