War on the Elements pt.8

Chapter 8

Kai

I laid awake in my bed, thinking about the what happened. I turned too my side, I stared at the blue wall across from me. After Ecron turned off the TV he just got up and left without saying anything, I tried to connect the dots but my head was spinning. Things just got real. I closed my eyes.

I woke up to someone knocking on my door rapidly. "Come in" I said still half asleep, and Kajaa burst into the room energetic as usual.

"Good morning" she said while running and jumping onto my bed with a huge smile. "It's time to train, I'm so excited to be training with other people."

Kajaa finally got of my bed and walked out. Walked over to my still packed bag and pulled out a pair of tan cargo pants and a loose-fitting blue probending shirt. I pulled my cargo boots on my feet and walked out the door where Kajaa was waiting for me. We walked to a room next to the room Ecron and I were in last night. It was a small room with light tan walls and a round table in the middle where Alek was sitting with a plate of eggs and bacon and he was feeding Mako pieces of bacon. I sat down at the table Alek looked up and Mako jumped off Alek's shoulder and ran to get on mine. Alek was wearing a red shirt with fire written on it in Japanese and black sweatpants with red stripes.

"Hey," he said feeding a piece of bacon into his mouth. "I heard what happened, are you ok?"

"Yeah, but where's Ecron?" I asked, I didn't see him in the room.

"Oh, I'll go get him." Kajaa said almost running out of the room.

After a while Ecron and Kajaa returned, Ecron was wearing a green legend of Zelda hyrule crest shirt and shorts. He looked really tiered. He yawned and greeted Alek and I, and sat down. We talked for a while, when we finished breakfast Kajaa led us to the room were we first met her.

She opened a closet and there was a pile training mats, stacks earthbending discs and buckets. She signaled for us to come, we walked into the closet, it was bigger then it looked. She jumped on top of the stack of mats and giggled.

"I'm so cute and spontaneous!" She said putting her hands under her chin.

"Are you sure you're 14" asked Ecron.

"Absolutely positive." She said rolling off the mat. "Now help me with this."

We helped her pull out the mats and the buckets and the discs. Alek seemed a lot less awkward around Kajaa. After we set up the gym an older man in all white walked into the room with a young boy in a yellow Narato shirt and orange shorts and another older man In all red

"Hello sensi." Said Kajaa and she bowed a little.

" Greetings student." Said the older man.

"Yay! New people" said the smaller boy jumping and clapping energetically "which one of you am I teaching?"

"What! He's teaching us?!" Alek said.

"No "said the older man" just the avatar."

"But he barely looks 10!" Exclaimed Alek

"I'm 13" the boy said crossing his arms on his chest.

"And one of the best airbenders in the world." Said the man

Alek's jaw was on the floor. "Ok." He said softly.

We got to practicing and it turned out the man was teaching myself and Kajaa, and she turned into a completely different person. It's like she grew up ten years, she was amazing, she was more advanced then even the instructor, she corrected him on poses, stances, and terms.

After a few hours we were dismissed we all walked back to our rooms. Talking about our interests and. Learned that Kajaa pretty much hates all the stuff I like. She likes boy bands, she's obsessed with them I mean, she hates electronic music and she hates video games. I honestly don't get it, what is there to hate. Whatever Alek seems to like her a lot. I got back to my room and threw myself face down on the bed and fell asleep.