War on the Elements pt.6

Chapter 6

Ecron

On the plane Kai and I decided to tell Alek the news. We figured that if he freaked out he couldn't run away. We got on the plane and put our stuff in the overhead compartment and sat down, it didn't really matter where we sat because no one else was on the plane. Alek was on his phone playing "bendy birds", And Mako was scurrying around in his cage. When we were about half way there we told Alek.

" Alek," I said cautiously "I'm the real avatar."

He just started laughing "Really, you think you can fool me with that, that's the oldest trick in the book."

" He's serious" Kai said

"What!" He yelled " Why didn't you tell me?! I'm one of your best friends!"

" Are you mad?" I said expecting the worst.

" am I mad?!" He yelled " a little, yes, but this is awesome!! I'm best friends with the flipping avatar!!!"

" Wow I was not expecting that." Kai said

When we got to the South Pole we where greeted by a man, the man washandsome and was in a waterbender military uniform, who introduced himself as General Sokka. He lead us to a huge building, we entered the building and went up the elevator. We went to the 5th floor where our rooms were. They where three rooms right next to each other. My room was small, with a bed with a green comforter up against the wall to my right and a dresser across from it with a mirror above it. I put my stuff down and came outside.

" Would you all like to see my daughter?" General Sokka asked. She's a water bender, and quite the prodigy."

" We would love to meet her" I said

We walked down the many hallways until we got to a door that was painted blue instead of the normal white. The General put his hand on the door knob, he paused and looked at us.

" I should probably warn you about my daughter," he said, " she, How should I put it is quick to judge."

He turned the door knob and opened the door. There was a girl sitting in the middle of the room with her legs crossed and her hands on her knees with orbs of water levitating over her hands, I think meditating. All of a sudden in one swift motion she spun around , sprung up and sent the balls of water turned into ice daggers that she flung at us. Before I could think Kai jumped in front of me and stopped them right in front of her face and chest, breathing hard.

" Dad! What in the spirits!" She yelled " you know I hate that! Who are these people anyway?"

" I'm sorry, this is the avatar." He said pointing to me