Santa's Little Harper's (and Y/n)

Nicky, Y/n, Dawn, and Ricky all walk in the house with their winter clothes on.

"Yes. Winter break has offically begun! Goodbye backpack. Hello couch back." Dawn said smiling then jumped onto the couch.

"This is the last time you'll see my in pants, until New Year's." Nicky informed everyone.

"And of course what would the holiday's be without daring Dicky to lick the frozen mailbox?" Ricky said just as Dicky came into house with the mailbox stuck to his tongue.

"So uncool, guys." Dicky tried saying but it was muffled.

"Sucks to suck, doesn't it Dicky?" Y/n asked laughing.

Dawn got up from the couch and took off her jacket. "Ok, fun time's over."

Nicky copied her.

"Let's get gift-snooping strategy." Dawn continued. "Where do you think mom and dad hid the presents this year?"

"The attic." Dicky tried saying.

"What?" Nicky asked.

"Attic." dicky tried saying pointing up again.

"I think he sai-" Y/n started but then Dawn cut her off.

"Shh we're trying to figure out what Dicky said."

"Wait a minute...what about the attic?!" Ricky said.

"Ricky, you're a genius." Dawn told him. Then they started running up the stairs.

Y/n lifted up her arms in disbelief.

"That's what I said!" Dicky tried saying but it was muffled again.

Y/n goes upstairs but Dicky doesn't. "You coming?"

"Yea I just need to get this off." Y/n understood some of what he said.

Later on when it's off he catches up to everyone and they go into the attic. They all start to look around in different places.

"I hope mom and dad got us a Maxbox." Ricky said.

"I know; last year's gaming system is so two years ago." Dicky said sounding like a girl who's always worried about the fashion trends.

Dawn goes over to a blanket and pulls the blanket off. All the presens are there.

"Ooooh" they all say in sync.

"Jackpot." Dawn says.

"Heck yea." Says y/n.

"Alright Nicky, work your magic." Dawn said handing Nicky a big box.

This is y/n first's time at the harpers house for Christmas so she had no idea what Dawn meant by that.

Nicky lifted the box a bit and said, "Socks."

Ricky handing Nicky a present. He shook it a bit and said "Picture frame."

Dicky handed him another one. He smelled it. "Personalized mugs."

Y/n was very impressed by this.

"Whaaaat?" Dawn said.

"What are we, teachers?" Ricky asked.

Nicky then put his hands all over the presents. "Guys, my snooping senses are tingling."

"yeah!?" Everyone asked all excited.

"There's no maxbox here." Nicky stood up straight.

Everyone was upset.

"If there's no maxbox then what's the point in having Christmas at all?" Dicky said.

"Well...-" Y/n started but then they heard bells.