Remote Control Control

All the kids were hiding in random places until Tom was going to go away. He left. All the kids got out of the hiding places to try to get the remote first. All of them went to the remote. The squads all had the remote in their hands.

"Hands off."

"You now hands off.'

"Thats not even real english!"

They all heard Tom going to the window opening thingy and hid under the counter. He closed it again and they all got up.

"We can't fight over the remote everytime we want to watch TV." Dicky said while everyone still had the remote in their hand.

"He's right you should just let me have it." Dawn said.

"Really Dawn? You know im the most responsible I should have it." Y/n said.

Dawn ignored y/n and continued.
"You know all your lies are better when I'm in control."

"You mean when I'm in control?"

"I'd like to be in control for once."

"Please leave it to the big dogs." Ricky said looking at Nicky. Y/n patted his back.

"Yeah, and Dicky why are you still in this? You know y/n, Ricky, or i always end up with it."

"We wanna be big dogs."

"Yea."

"Fine the only fair way to do this is if we all let go at the same time."

Y/n had already let go and was sitting on a small sofa thingy because she has a phone.

They all said fine except Nicky who said woof sadly. Y/n chuckled.

"Ok on three, one, two three" Ricky said as he and Nicky let go.

"Hah! You let go, the remote is mine. "

"Don't be so sure about that" y/n said pointing to Dicky. Dawn turned to him.

"Well, well, well there's a new dog in the yard."

"Woof"

They all walked over to where y/n was and Dawn and Dicky were pulling the remote back and forth.

"You guys cheated! Well I'm not surprised by you, you're the 'I can't stand to lose' girl. And dicky you're supposed to be the cool 'I don't care' guy."

"Well now I'm the cool 'I have the remote' guy."

"Ooo can I move up to 'i dont care' guy?"

"Real ' i don't care' guys don't care enough to ask that question" y/n told him.

"That's not true!" He said pointing at her. He lowers his hand. "I mean whatevs." Nicky shruged and put his hand on his hips.

"Let's face it Nicky, you're more of the 'guy we don't have to worry about' guy."

Nicky looked sad after Ricky had told Nicky that. Y/n patted his head while standing on her toes.

"Dicky this was cute and props for tricking ricky, but I think we both know how this is going to end. You wishing this never begun so step down."

They were both still pulling back and forth for the remote.

"Oh I'll step down" dicky then stepped on her foot. Dawn said ow.

"You wanna dance? Let's dance." They then started stepping on each others feet while saying ow.

"I'm not letting."

"Neither am I"

A buzzing show was made and they all looked at the TV. "You deleted your dads show!" Dawn looked mad while Dicky looked scared.