Field of Brains

Nicky and y/n were standing behind the counter while Dawn, ricky, and dicky were sitting on chairs.

"I still can't believe you think Snuggle Squirrels 1 is better then Snuggle Squirrels 2."

"I just think the snuggling is more believable in the original."

"Yea I agree with Nicky."

"Thank you y/n."

"What about the third one. 'The empire snuggles back'?"

Ricky put his pencil down. "I'm not discussing this with any of you until you read the books."

"I read the books" Y/n said.

"When you were three" Ricky said.

Dicky, nicky, y/n, and dawn rolled their eyes. Josie and her friend came in.

"No no no the worst zombie movie is zombabes."

Josie picked up trash while saying. "Oh I know so lame, zombies aren't supposed to go to beach parties or surf."

They both acted like zombies surfing. "Give me the classic 'must eat brains'"

They started walking and sounding like zombies. They stopped in front of the squads.

"Oh maybe we shouldn't be talking about this in front of..." Josie's friend whispered: "kids" too loudly.

"Who us? Whaaaat? We watch scary movies all time! What else would we watch snuggle squirrels?"

They all started fake laughing and saying random stuff. Y/n looked at them unamused knowing she's the only one who can barely watch scary movies while they can't watch any.

"So then you guys must be really excited for tonight?"

"Sure! Moms meatloaf, she adds paprika it's a winner." Nicky smiles.

Y/n chuckled into her hand before saying: "She's talking about Field of Brains."

"Yea..the scariest classic zombie movie ever! It's on TV tonight. It uncut unrated."

"And unbelievable scary" Josie's friend jumped a bit making the quads get scared a bit.

"See you tonight" her friend left then, ricky, dicky, and dawn got up from their chairs. Nicky raised himself up on the counter.

"Obviously we're watching field of brains tonight! Duh!" Dawn said loudly on purpose.

"You guys don't have too pretend. We all know you're too young for scary movies and plus the snuggle squirrels are adorable! Like you guys." She ruffled Dicky's hair a bit and left. He was smiling a lot as they sat back down.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Yea she called me adorable, our 'will they, won't they' tension is electric."

"She called us too young. That's the worse type of young and plus I'm one month older then you guys." Y/n said squinting her eyes at them.

"She's right though. We've never really seen a scary movie besides y/n" told them kinda agreeing with Josie.

"Well that ends tonight" dawn put her finger to the counter. "We are watching field of brains."

Y/n and the quads see that anne and tom are in a good mood so they walk over to them.

"Wow you guys seem to be in a good mood."

"We sure are!"

"So would now be a good time to ask you something?"

"Anything you want!"

"Can we watch field of brains tonight?"

"No way!" They both said while shaking their heads.