New Rose

I slowly open my eyes and gaze into his stunning purple eyes. "Welcome back my love" he smiled. "Am I?" He nods giving me a small glass with thick red liquid. I drink the sweet drink and felt my dry throat be lubricant. I also felt something sharp on my bottom lip once I was finished. I lick the top row of my teeth and felt my own pair of fangs. "You look stunning~" knuckles smiled kissing me deep. "Dont I need to control my thirst?" I asked. "You already did my love~ when you drank my blood" he smiled. "Oh well then~" I pin him down smiling. "Lets make some quick vampire love and join the others for our reception~" I grinned kisses him. It became the most blissful moment in my life.
After our first vampire love making I tested out my vampire speed and managed to get my dress on, braiding my hair and makeup. I met up with knuckles just in time for us to enter. "You look stunning" he smiled kissing my ring "my darling wife" he finished. We entered and the everyone cheers as we walk in. We shared our first dance and enjoyed the rest of our reception. Honestly I couldn't be happier.

2 years later

I dust off the flour after today's long shift at the bakery. True I no longer had to work but I love this job and Knuckles fully supports my like he always does. I hear the bell ring from the door and see my husband smiling. "Hey thought I drop you off some dinner to the lovely new owner of this establishment." He smiles placing a to go bag on the counter. "Thank you honey but I'm closing for the night so keep it warm for me?" I ask and he nods. "Also could you help me in the back? Since you here and all." "Of course Ames" he smiles and I lock the front door. We head into my office. "So what do you need help with?" "Easing my horniness~" I grinned pulling him closer to me. "Damn your a risky woman~" he smiles. "You better believe it~"  I smiled kissing him deep.

1 month later

I sit in the bathroom tapping my fingers waiting. Once I here the timer go off I bolt up and check the blue and white stick. I felt myself grinning ear to ear seeing the little blue cross. I'm pregnant with my first child. I head downstairs to tell knuckles who's relaxing in the second living room enjoying a glass of wine and reading a good book. I sit next to him snuggling up. "Hey hon want a glass?" "No thank you I won't have any for the next 9 months." I grinned and he closes his book looking at me. "Are we..." I nodded smiling. He jumps up off the couch "YES!" He yelled excitedly and picks me up. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" He smiles kissing me.

Our lives has just gotten so much better and we get to experience so much for all eternity.

End