YOUR GETTING WHAT?!

"KNUCKLES ARE YOU INSANE?!" Shadow yelled at knuckles. Knuckles stirs his mug looking around shadows kitchen trying to avoid the angry hedgehog's eyes. "No and she didn't really say yes ether she said she needs to think about it and honestly that's fine with me besides nothing has changed between us in the past week so-." Shadow smacks the back of knuckles head. "Ow! What the f-" "Do you have any idea if word gets out Julie Sue will definitely try to kill her!" "WHY DO YOU THINK I WANT TO MARRY AMY?! NOT JUST BECAUSE HER LIFE IS IN DANGER BUT BECAUSE I LOVE HER AND WANT HER TO BE MY WIFE AND I CANT TURN HER UNLESS WE ARE MARRIED!" "Yeah and you two been together how long?!" "What are you boys yelling about in here goddamn." Rouge said walking in. "Julie Sue is back and knuckles asked Amy to marry him. "YOU WHAT?!" She said smacking the back of his head. "Ow!" "You knucklehead! She would be put in danger if that engagement was announced did you even tell her who you really are?" "No I haven't of course she is questioning on how a phlebotomist specialist could afford the kind of house I live in." "You need to tell her knuckles!" "Rouge that's enough" shadow said. knuckles looks down. "Look when she found out about shadow being the prince of vampires she never saw him differently. Maybe she will do the same if you tell her you're the-" "OUT OF THE QUESTION!" Knuckles yelled. "That's the whole reason I moved away to get away from that! To get away from Julie Sue and her father! The only thing I wished I did was tell Victoria about the situation and maybe she would've invited that bitch to my home! I wanted a new life and I found my mate in the process now she's in danger because of me......" knuckles said tearing up and crossing his arms. "Look marrying her to protect her and to prevent any harm to her is the only way...... I just hope she will say yes....."

"HE ASKED YOU WHAT?!" Peach, Blaze Daisy and Cream yelled. "To marry him....." I said with a smile. "He's no making you is he?" "What?! No hell no in-fact I was the one who said I wanted to spend eternity with him and even asked to turn me." "But Ames a vampire who is mated to a mortal has to marry before turning their mate into a vampire." Daisy said. "Did you forget that's what happened to rouge when she married shadow 70 years ago?" Blaze said. "I guess..." I said tuning my arm. "Hang on girls lets chill out for a second." Cream said. "Are you happy with him Amy? Does he treat you well? Do you actually want this? Can you be yourself around him? Does he value and cherish you?" Peach asked and I nod to all of her questions with a genuine happy smile thinking about us saying I do. "She's daydreaming about it I say she should tell him yes." Peach said. "Marriage is a big step but I'm ready" I said looking at the girls. "Then go to him and tell him yes!" They said and I get up to head home. I call knuckles to tell him to head back to the house I wanted to tell him something important. He said he's at Shadows and will be there when I get home. I pulled up into the driveway and enter the house where knuckles was waiting by the fireplace in the main living room. I walk up to him. "What's going on Ames?" He asked. "Ask me again" "what's going-" "no not that question silly" I giggle "THE question" I smile. "Um... ok?" He clears his throat. "Will you marry me Amy Rose?" I can tell he's confused on to why I asked him to ask the question again but he's about to find out. "Yes I will" I smiled as his eyes widen. "Y-yes?" He asked. "Yes" I smiled and kissed him. He picks me up and spins me around without breaking the kiss. I knew he was happy to hear that answer. He breaks the kiss and looks at me then my hand. "We need to get you a ring let's go!" He smiles and I nod as we leave the house to go straight to the mall. I later picked out a lovely rose quartz diamond ring on a silver band that fitted my finger perfectly and we got it that same day.

My co-workers heard about my engagement and surprised me with a small ring shape cake saying Congratulations around it. "Awwwww you guys!" I smiled hugging my co-workers and boss. We all started enjoying a slice when a customer walks in. "I got it you guys" I smiled heading to the front to see a familiar blue figure. "Oh hey Sonic how are you and can I help you?" I smiled. "Well I'm going to surprise my new girlfriend with her favorite cupcake. Also I'm doing better since I dumped sally." "That's good. What's your new girlfriend's favorite cake?" "Vanilla with strawberry jam filling and pink buttercream" he said with that cocky smile of his. "Wow she likes the same flavor I like. So tell me who's the lucky girlfriend?" I smiled and started to grab one from the glass case. When I look back up sonic wasn't there. I set the cupcake on the counter then suddenly he appeared behind next to me. "Sonic what are you-" he puts his finger on my lips. "You Ames. I know your with knuckles but maybe leave him and give us a chance I see now how perfect you are. Please just give me a chance to show you how much I love you." Before I could say a word Sonic kisses me. I was shocked but I wasn't going to leave Knuckles. I grabbed the cupcake and smacked it across his face and pushed him to the floor. "How dare you Sonic?! What kind of girl do you think I am? I would never leave Knuckles for anyone and I'm happy with him! Now get out of this bakery and don't talk to me ever again!" "I be happy to escort him out for ya babe." We both turn our heads to see knuckles standing there in his black coat and dark blue jeans. "Sonic honestly I thought you were a cool dude but I guess I was wrong. You seriously was trying to convince my fiancée to leave me?" He said staring at sonic eyes glowing blueish. "WAIT FIANCÉE?!" Sonic yelled and I show him my ring. "YOUR GETTING MARRIED?! BUT YOU ONLY BEEN WITH HIM FOR TWO MONTHS?!" "So? I'm happy with him and I'm going to marry him now leave!" "You're making a mistake Amy a big mistake" sonic said as he left the bakery. "You ok?" Knuckles asked. "I'll be fine what brings you here?" "Thought I get some Christmas cookies for this weekend's Christmas party." He smiled.

"Coming right up babe"