Party crasher

"I must say Amy I'm very impressed" Peach said. "Thank you" I smiled sipping my champagne. "Well knux you and Amy did a very fine job putting this together." Vladimir shadow's uncle said. "Well it was mostly Amy Vlad all I did was help cook." Knuckles said smiling at me. I smile back at him as he continues his conversation with Vladimir and Mario. The door knocks again and I go answer it. "Welc- What are you doing here?" I growled at Sonic who is standing there. "Can I talk to you and knuckles?" "No now leave" he stops the door from shutting. "Please Amy I feel really bad about what happened at the bakery I truly do." "Ames babe who's at the do-" Knuckles stops and his eyes start glowing blue making sonic step back with his ears folded. "Come to try to seduce Amy again?" Knuckles growled. "N-no knuckles I wanted to talk to you both I was just apologizing to Amy about my behavior and I wanted to apologize to you too for being such a dick for trying to take her from you...." Sonic said. Knuckles looks closer at him then suddenly let's him in our home. "Be lucky I can sense your guilt but if you start anything I will kick you out." "Understood.....here..." he hands him a gift. "It's for you both...." We open it and find a glass figurine of me and knuckles under a heart. "I know a guy who makes these and thought it be nice to give you both.... You know getting married and all which I know I was mad at first but I'm happy your happy Ames. Thank you for being the reason she's so happy Knux..." Sonic said but he heads to the front door to leave. Me and knuckles look at each other and nod. "Please stay and have something to eat and drink." We said. "Are you sure?" He asked not sure if he should stay. "Yes" we said with a smile. We pull him into the living room with the others and told him to enjoy. I place the figurine on top of the fireplace and it looked very beautiful. I walk over to knuckles joining in on the conversation with Sonic, Silver, Blaze and Luigi.

"Soooo what do you think they will have a spring or a fall wedding?" Peach asked Daisy and Cream as they relax in the patio room. "Well probably a spring or winter since Julie Sue will try to split them up." Daisy said. "I think winter since their fur will look stunning in the snow." Cream smiled. The girls are unaware that someone had picked the lock on the door and quickly enters. "God I can't believe Amy and knuckles are getting married!" Peach smile. "Oh they are..are they?" The girls freeze and turn to see Julie Sue walking out of the shadows. "Well guess I'm gonna half to do something quickly if I'm to become duchess" she takes her necklace and erases the conversation and her from their minds walking away before they see her again. As she leaves she pulls out her phone and dials a number. "Hello?"

"Daddy change of plans"